Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She grabs all the weapons out of everyone's hands
Dusha Mächtige (played anonymously)

Dusha was startled by suddenly having his sword taken away by.. by this.. He couldn't tell if she was a monster or not, but the point is, it was taken away from him.
"Hé! You can't just take people's stuff!" His voice cracked again. He was still unaware of the weapons box policy.
"As long as you do not take my sword, I do not care what happens, being an officer of the law."
Tyler Hunt (played by Joshie2003)

TYler walked into the bar, he looked around before smiling and waving "hey ya'll!" he fixed his shirt before going to a table and sitting down

"No fighting in the bar and all weapons must go in the bin"

Dusha's expression dropped to what could be described as either an embarrassed look or a frustrated look. He was also a bit confused, as usually monsters meant danger.
All the monsters he had ever met, aside from one (and they were on thin f-wording ice), were ready to hurt and harm anyone or anything.

She hands him his sword, guiding him to the box to put it into

He sighed and then grabbed the sword back, tied Whiskey and Rocks to a nearby post holding the bar's roof up, and then wandered to the Weapons Box to put it in. Then he reached into his belt to pull out a Enfield Revolver and placed it in the Weapons Box too. Then he went back to his bloodhounds and Silvera and crossed his arms, he almost looked like a toddler that was told he couldn't have a piece of cake.

She smiles softly, petting his head, her vibe going from irritated to motherly
Ch'en Hui-chieh wrote:
"As long as you do not take my sword, I do not care what happens, being an officer of the law."

"We have a strict no weapons policy here. Please put your weapon in the box. We have plenty of security"
"I can't help but think that goblin is trying to come onto me...."
Dusha Mächtige wrote:
Dusha looked at Pow and flinched. "A monster!"
"In an establishment of all places?" He pulled out his sword, unaware of the Weapons Box policy, then aimed it at Pow.

Meanwhile, Whiskey and Rocks were sniffing the air, seeming to have smelt some meat cooking in the kitchen.

He brought the dogs some elk strips and ribs and set them in bowls before the dogs.

She looks at the officer, flexing a bit "I'm the head of security here"

Whiskey and Rocks wagged their tails and looked over at Dusha as if to ask if it was alright to eat.
Dusha nodded yes, and the dogs began eating the meat.

She picks up dusha and smiles, putting him on her shoulder

Dusha's eyes widened. "Oi, what the hell?!" He panicked.
"Stay back you- you- monster- thing- you-" His voice cracked a few times.

Then he was set on Silvera's shoulder.

Dusha was confused.
So much that he went silent and didn't even know how to react.
Pow (played anonymously)

Pow just waggles her brows at Drael, but shes also sitting on a rough 36/50 hp, so shell probably eat something soon
Silvera wrote:
She looks at the officer, flexing a bit "I'm the head of security here"

"I am the Chief of the Special Inspection Unit, Lungmen Guard Department. So if you are a head of security, you will not take my sword."

Dusha is still set on Silvera's shoulder, confused.
"What do you even inspect?" Medea would ask, a chocolate milkshake in hand "Im sure you dont need your sword all too much-" he said, leaning on his staff just a bit-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus