Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Pow (played anonymously)

Pow is now a weapon of prank war it seems, she seems rather okay with this all this-
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Pow wrote:
You should indeed not give her a chance, Im pretty sure only a goblin could love her... or an elf-

"Am .. am I really that shor-" She'd say before realizing how short she actually is "Goblin.. forgot about that-"

"I'm short too!" Azumi exclaimed happily.

"Hey Pow, watch this...."

He picked Azumi up and put her in a front-facing papoose
Pow (played anonymously)

She turns and stares at Drael "You see the funny fox.. up, now tall one" she commanded
Dusha Mächtige (played anonymously)

Dusha is sitting at a table, writing in a worn-out, grungy blue, leather diary.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She watches what dusha writes

Dusha noticed this and quickly closed the book, looking at Silvera. "Oi! Uh, privacy?" His voice cracked, which made him sound a bit like a squeaky toy for a brief second.

It seemed whatever he was writing, he wanted it to remain private. As most people with a diary would want.
Wonder what's inside though?

"It's OK, is it about this place?" She would shift to her animal form, wrapping her body around him... her body was warm, welcoming...

Dusha was a bit startled from Silvera's switch from her original form to her animal form, but didn't let it bother him too much.

Dusha looked around and shook his head no. "It's.. about someone I know." Dusha's cheeks turned red. Someone he had a crush on, maybe?
He carefully pulled the strap around the book and buttoned it in place so it would stay closed. Then he slipped the fountain pen in between the strap and pushed the diary aside.

She used her tails to pull him down, comforting him. She then would pick his cheek a bit "relax, you honestly look like you have not slept properly in years"

Dusha frowned. She was right, there had only been a rare few nights where he could sleep peacefully.
He crossed his arms and rolled his eye. "I'm fineeee." He whined a bit, playing it off.

She would sing a lullaby softly, it did well to put her kits to bed, and it seemed to make a lot of other people sleepy

Dusha furrowed his brows. "Aw, com'on y' think I'm going to.. to.." He mumbled, before letting out a soft yawn. ".. fall asleep to that?" He batted his eye slowly.

And just as he said that, he batted his eye one more time before closing it and slowly falling asleep, wrapped up in Silvera's fur.

She smiles softly, putting her head on him protectively as she let's him sleep

(( Aww, when I made Dusha, I didn't expect his first RP would be as adorable and cozy as this 🥺 .. /pos ))

((Sil is very protective))

(( Momma Sil is just like "Oh?? A child with no parents and trauma? I will adopt it, this is mine now." XD ))

(( Like that one meme:
"You're my friend now, we're having soft tacos later!!" LOL ))
Joot (played by Jooters)

Dusha Mächtige wrote:
(( Momma Sil is just like "Oh?? A child with no parents and trauma? I will adopt it, this is mine now." XD ))

((Omg that's just Joot- he has an entire webcomic's worth of trauma XD))

She sways her tails slowly
Akagi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

More tails moment—Because Akagi obviously has nine of them.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus