Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Pluto (played anonymously)

Pluto looked genuinely confused. "I'm not sure how to get the ice cube making thing to make ice cold water."
"It always comes out in cube shape."
Neptune (played by Reithesniper)

"Hm... let me see, Im sure I can boil it-"

"Yeah! I'm sure you can!" Pluto grinned, the ice cube still in his hands.

Neptune takes the cube, and begins to close his hands around it, eventually, creating steam.. he'd then drink the water from his own hands "Done!"

Pluto gasped in amazement and clapped. "Yay!"
"Do you need more cubes? I'll go get some if you want more-"

"Sure, get me some cubes and ice cube!" He'd say, nodding

(I meant bucket and Ice cubes)

(( Ah yes, typos ))

Pluto nodded and ran off, almost tripping over his own feet, but managed not to fall. He came back with a bucket from the back room and was using the ice maker to fill it with cubes.

Neptune, creates a sort of film over the bucket.. he'd begins to go quiet.. before.. the water begins to melt.. It seems like he's basically just shredding the ice with droplets of water, before heating it with his own heat... cause he IS still a planet, he has a core-

(GOing to bed, but I'd love to continue tomorrow, me tired lol
Olivia (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Olivia wrote:
Olivia would then walk in, covered in a lot of dust. She then coughed slightly as she looked at the others.

"Whew... Good evening, everyone... How's... everyone doing?... COUGH COUGH- Oh man, this is a problem..."

"What did you do?!"

"Well... COUGH! It all started when me and Olly was cleaning up the Origami Castle... I gotten tired of sweeping up so I decided to use a vacuum cleaner to make things fast... All went good until something got stuck in the vacuum and I tried to get it out... but the vacuum went haywire and then spilled dust all over me! I knew I shoulda gotten Olly to help me out instead of- COUGH! doing it myself... bleh."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would burst threw the wall in his van due to him spinning out of control * max: holy crap people don't know how to drive * he said slowly climbing out of the van and dusting himself off * max: what all did I miss?

Neptune is kinda just floating, it seems like he brought his ring this time, he was essentially spinning-
Akagi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Max wrote:
* max would burst threw the wall in his van due to him spinning out of control * max: holy crap people don't know how to drive * he said slowly climbing out of the van and dusting himself off * max: what all did I miss?

"Present company included?"

Pluto was laying on one of the booth seats, floating a ice cube around using his telekinesis.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Akagi wrote:
Max wrote:

"Present company included?"

* max was a little confused * max: uhhh I mean sure I guess I’m not fully sure what you meant though * he chuckled a little dusting his hair so that there wasn’t anything in it *
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five blinked into the bar, grabbed a random person's cup of coffee and blinked out of the bar, and was now sitting outside on the porch.

The random person was currently confused on where their coffee went.
Pizzard McWizard (played anonymously)

Pizzard would then place down a bowl of nachos before walking off to find the salsa.
Claude Gau (played by Jaws)

A tall burly woman best known as Claude or Fido waltzed into the bar. Round sunglasses covered her eyes for most part.
Five Hargreeves wrote:
Five blinked into the bar, grabbed a random person's cup of coffee and blinked out of the bar, and was now sitting outside on the porch.

The random person was currently confused on where their coffee went.

A voice would say into Five's mind one command: "put it back. Now"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus