Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Olivia (played anonymously)

Olivia would then walk in, covered in a lot of dust. She then coughed slightly as she looked at the others.

"Whew... Good evening, everyone... How's... everyone doing?... COUGH COUGH- Oh man, this is a problem..."
"Huh? What happen, fwend?"
Pluto (played anonymously)

Pluto spawned into the bar, coming out of a portal made of space.
He tripped however, and fell over onto his face, as the portal disappeared behind him.
Neptune (played by Reithesniper)

Neptune, floated in... utterly surprised by the door in space leading to a bar.. he'd thought his size would be just as big but in this place he seemed relatively strong "Oh.. my..." He said, removing headphones that seemed to be made of water... "OH hi Pluto!" He smiled, walking over.. and offering him a hand "How have you been, its been a while.." (It has not)

(( "It has not" I LAUGHED XD ))

Pluto looked up, tears in his eyes from have smacked his face against the floor. But he seen Neptune and gasped, seeming to have forgotten all about falling.
"Nep!" He grinned, happy to see him. And reached his hand out to get helped up.
Olivia wrote:
Olivia would then walk in, covered in a lot of dust. She then coughed slightly as she looked at the others.

"Whew... Good evening, everyone... How's... everyone doing?... COUGH COUGH- Oh man, this is a problem..."

"What did you do?!"

Neptue smiles, would gently wipe Pluto's tears.. turning them a small ball of water "Are you ok? Your not scuffed up are you?" He'd say
Pow wrote:
She turns and stares at Drael "You see the funny fox.. up, now tall one" she commanded

"But that's my daughter's papoose..."
Pow (played anonymously)

"Aw... ok" Pow said, a little sad-

Pluto squinted a bit when his tears were wiped by Neptune. He smiled, "No.. I'm okay.. It hurt, but I don't think I have any scratches or anythin'." He gently rubbed his nose with his sleeve.
"What are you doin' here?" He asked, curious.
Pow wrote:
"Aw... ok" Pow said, a little sad-

He groaned before sitting Pow up on his massive shoulder. Silveria was being motherly, and Drael was being fatherly to the goblin

"Im just passing through.. I think?-" He'd say shrugging, "I found a REALLY big door, I floated through it.. buutttt, I ended up here-"
Pow (played anonymously)

Pow is utterly mindblown, "This is what it's like being a giant???" She'd mutter, just crazy suprised-
Silvera wrote:
She sways her tails slowly

"Big puppy!" He flew over and started petting her. His kitten stood on his shoulder and watched. Piano grew a little bit.

Pluto gasped. "That sounds cool! But kind of scary!"
"I went here on purpose. I was bored." Pluto giggled, "Uh, I had once found myself here by accident, but I remembered how to get here today, sooooo-" He glanced around the room, not have really paid much attention to this place before, except the one time he found the ice machine and was eating the ice cubes out of it.

"Oh, well you'll have to teach me how next time!" He'd chuckle, looking about.. mostly at Oniyan and Drael.. cause they were the only ones up right about now-

Pluto wandered off, to the ice maker of course, and began playing with it. The ice fell out and he grabbed a handful and went back to Neptune's side, munching on the ice cubes.
"So many interestin' people here, Nep." Pluto said, mid-crunch.

Neptune nodded.. before glancing at Pluto "Yeah, very interesting people!" He'd smile.. kinda forgetting about how loud he can actually be-

Pluto held out an ice cube in the palm of his hand. "Want one?"

"No.. but some ice cold water would do well-" (No he's not going to drink his own water... he literally is mostly water-)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus