Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Okay." She pulls on some latex gloves and checks the area around the scar. "Hmmm, no signs of swelling or infection. This is a pretty deep gash, did you get stabbed?"
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"yes mam i blocked a hit from a knife with my arm"
"Well whatever that gauntlet of yours is made of, it certainly took most of the blow. The gash doesn't seem to be infected, but if the area around it starts getting inflamed, you might want to let me know, as that would be a sign of infection or blood poisoning, which would be pretty serious. At the moment though, I'm confident that it should heal fairly fine."

"the knife seared the wound closed due to it being superheated plasma the titanium shell and energy shield as you said mam absorbed most of the impact and heat i will inform you if it worsens"
"I'm glad I could help. Oh, and call me Dr. Manning." She smiles politely.

"very well doctor i will call you as you please"
Mikazuki (played by randomentity777)

"Taiyaki looks like a fish... Fish live in the sea! Hm... the sea is on Earth! Earth is in space! Mm... so tasty! Ahh~ *Nom*" Mikazuki sits on the floor, munching on some taiyaki.
“Oh…is that…OK, that’s it, I’m petting that!”
> Amaterasu has an apparent weakness for cute things! Mikazuki gets lots of cute headpats…and more taiyaki.
“Now I know what to do with all these!”

he just stares at the kid not a single emotion on his face.the helmet he always wore was on his head concealing his face
Mikazuki (played by randomentity777)

Mikazuki smiles at the headpats and taiyaki. "Thank you."
“…Well…good thing you like all this…there’s more where that came from.”
> Cue more headpats. She didn’t notice Six.
Fumizuki smiles. "I'm glad to see you made a friend, Mikazuki."
“You too.”
> Both supercute uwu receive headpats. Fumizuki and Mikazuki end up receiving full-on cuddles then.
“I’m sure everyone knows—I’m super weak to cuteness~”
Jotaro Kujo (played by Agoodboi)

Jotaro groaned uneasily, He was fine with kids, but sometimes kids would ask him dumb questions and that got on his nerves " They even let kids in here, Yare Yare Daze"

he didn't have a childhood so he felt envious for the small ones who were getting attention but well he was a SPARTAN he hid his emotions well despite his young age of 21 years of age
> Tsukuyomi appears, then turns to Amaterasu…
“Those two are quite cute…I’m envious.”

"...yeesh seems anybody can just walk in here" Jojo pulled out a cigarette but thought for a moment looking at it ".....hmph " He tossed it into the garbage along with the pack, then grabbing himself some water which he sipped keeping his eyes on the other patrons

he decides to remove his helmet revealing his hair and storm grey eyes his hair had a large patch of white in the front as he pulls an MRE out of one of the pouches on the front of his chestplate and begins to eat it
Jotaro Kujo- Stardust Crusader (played by MangoNekros)

Jotaro Kujo wrote:
"...yeesh seems anybody can just walk in here" Jojo pulled out a cigarette but thought for a moment looking at it ".....hmph " He tossed it into the garbage along with the pack, then grabbing himself some water which he sipped keeping his eyes on the other patrons

stare-angry.gif

"....whatever" Jotaro sighed and leaned against the wall closing his eyes

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus