Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Gekiyaku wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Binty wrote:
Binty offers Mathius, a Plantain "Have one" She'd smile, trying to lower tension-

He smiled and took the plantain. He would cut it up, fry it, and drizzle honey over it and started eating it.

Azumi sniffed the honey and ran towards Mathius, her tails wagging rapidly.

"Sugar! Gimme!" She said happily.

He had a super smile on his face. He put Azumi in her papoose and started feeding her sweets.

"Are you ready to be an aunt again?"

Azumi went "mlem, mlem, mlem" on the candy that Mathius fed her.

Then there was the sudden mention of her being an aunt...
"Wait, what? An aunt?" Azumi beamed up at Mathius "You mean to tell me Ren will have a cousin? How sweet, I did not know you considered my part of your family, Mathius!"

"My wife is pregnant!"

"Ohhh~? So you did the ol' cha cha slide? The ol' didgeridoo? The ol' rankelous flip? The ol' flibbertyjibberjabberwithanohmygodigottagetouttahere?" She said, appearing behind Mathius and nudging his shoulder.

He smacked her over the head with a spatula "Don't be vulgar. My wife can delete you from existence"

"Bold of you to exist I exist in the first place!" She said, before fading away.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She would head outside and sharpen her axe "I wonder if I need to carry my weapons inside like a body guard would"
Joanne Harcourt (played anonymously)

Harcourt was quietly reading books in the corner.
Binty (played anonymously)

Dont mind Binty, posting up with him, and reading along.. she had nobody else to talk to so why not?
Joanne Harcourt (played anonymously)

Harcourt looked at Binty, "Oh... hello." He batted his eyelashes gently, "Uhm..." He seemed to get flustered, unsure what to say to the person sitting beside him. "I'm Joanne Harcourt." He held his hand out for handshake, holding his book with his other hand.
Binty (played anonymously)

Binty almost jumped when he offered his hand.. but instead of running she puts a plantain in his hand.. before nodding "Im normally just called Binty"
Astarion Ancunín (played by Mando)

Oliver Williams wrote:
OLiver walked in, and sat down at one of the tables, he grabbed a beer to help with his hunger for blood, he took a sip taking a deep breath and calming down, alcohol helped vampires relax better, that way he would go into vampire mode and hunt, he could make friends.

"Well, well. Another vampire?" He cocks his head, almost looking curious. "Trying to stave off the hunger, are we, darling?" Astarion grins, fangs peeking out. He understands.
He looked over and grunted and looking away before nodding "Yes. i promise to now eat human blood, only animals, yes it weakens me but i would rather not threaten the humans."

"No, no. I understand making such a vow. I may not particularly like most people, but--" He rests a hand on his hip. "I can understand not wanting to risk lives. Not everyone deserves to die. I find a good wine to be a delightful distraction."
Oliver nodded awkwardly not used to having conversation

The elf is clever. Frequently, far too clever. He smiles again, with a slight shake of his head and a chuckle. "You know, darling, if you prefer to be alone, I won't be offended."
He looked at him and cleared his throat before looking away again "i uh...don't really get talked to "
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Astarion Ancunín wrote:
The elf is clever. Frequently, far too clever. He smiles again, with a slight shake of his head and a chuckle. "You know, darling, if you prefer to be alone, I won't be offended."

Azumi was in the midst of climbing Astarion's back for reasons only the tiny fox spirit herself knows.

"Yay!" She whispered out of enjoyment.

Oliver Williams wrote:
He looked at him and cleared his throat before looking away again "i uh...don't really get talked to "

"No? Well, that seems a shame, now doesn't it? It's one of those things: the more you do it, the easier it gets. Or maybe I think so because I can talk enough for several people."
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi was in the midst of climbing Astarion's back for reasons only the tiny fox spirit herself knows.

Astarion blinks. He glances over his shoulder, pale brows raised. Why is a fox spirit climbing him like a tree? How curious. He raises a hand and gives a little finger wiggle of a wave. "Hello there, darling."
Oliver nodded, playing with his leather jacket leaning back against his seat
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Astarion Ancunín wrote:
Oliver Williams wrote:

"No? Well, that seems a shame, now doesn't it? It's one of those things: the more you do it, the easier it gets. Or maybe I think so because I can talk enough for several people."
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:

Astarion blinks. He glances over his shoulder, pale brows raised. Why is a fox spirit climbing him like a tree? How curious. He raises a hand and gives a little finger wiggle of a wave. "Hello there, darling."

"Hi there! I am Azumi, a fox spirit hailing from a land named japan!" Azumi smiled before falling off clumsily "I love climbing over people taller than me! My adopted human son, however gets rather displeased when I climb on him!"

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
"Hi there! I am Azumi, a fox spirit hailing from a land named japan!" Azumi smiled before falling off clumsily "I love climbing over people taller than me! My adopted human son, however gets rather displeased when I climb on him!"

"A pleasure, Azumi. I am Astarion, and I must say, you make me feel delightful by calling me tall. Perhaps one day I'll find my beloved druid, and bring him by. I think you'd love climbing him. The man is a bloody mountain, I swear." He's also the largest wood elf Astarion has ever laid eyes on, almost ridiculously so.

The vampire smiles. He's delighted by all of this. It feels as if the night is turning around, and for the better. "The boy doesn't like it? Oh, I suppose that's how kids are. Fickle things, hm?" He can be, as well.
Keeby (played anonymously)

Meanwhile, outside. Keeby is humming to themselves while looking at the clouds, although, they seem to be pondering about something important but they'd get lost in thought pretty easily. Keeby then noms on a Maxim Tomato. "Hm... I feel like I was thinking about something, but I don't know what I was thinking about just a second ago. Hm..." Keeby mumbled to themselves before heading back inside, and then hopping onto a table to read a book.
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

When the hell did Sebastian even get here? Either way..

Sebastian sighed, but smiled nevertheless, "Oh, tell me about it." He said, referring to Astarion's comment of how fickle children are. "I have to serve such a brazen brat." He shook his head, crossing his arms.

The demon butler then bowed slightly, "Forgive me for butting into the conversation like that, it was very rude." He apologized.

Sebastian Michaelis wrote:
When the hell did Sebastian even get here? Either way..

Sebastian sighed, but smiled nevertheless, "Oh, tell me about it." He said, referring to Astarion's comment of how fickle children are. "I have to serve such a brazen brat." He shook his head, crossing his arms.

The demon butler then bowed slightly, "Forgive me for butting into the conversation like that, it was very rude." He apologized.

The vampire turns to regard Sebastian. "You have to serve a child. Ugh." His nose wrinkles, lip curled into a look of dismay. "Hells, that sounds like torture, darling. You must have great constitution to handle such a thing."

He waves a hand, dismissing the apology no matter how much it is appreciated. "No need for that. Really, I could do with more people to chat to."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus