Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Thanks Umbra." Theo smiles as he collapses the Mark 85 back into it's arc reactor. "I'll run some tests on this to make sure that it's back to full running capacity. I'll be sure to consult you if I ever need a hand with it again."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"no problem at least i could do something useful for once..." he sits down wincing his chestplate cracked he had taken a nasty hit from a sentient arm cannon and it hurt badly
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

Tired, she entered the bar and took a seat. "I... need tea..."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he returns a few minutes later wiping his blade clean and yawning the last fight he was in wasn't difficult just time consuming
Princeps Beryl Maximis (played by randomentity777)

"Hmm, not gonna be able to park a Titan here."
“Perhaps I can assist with that. Sticky Fingers!”

"Does this Sticky Fingers thing have the ability to help park a 33 meter tall god engine?" She gestures to the Warlord-Class Battle Titan parked outside.

"That is most interesting. I've never seen anyone with the ability to act as a living teleport homer. The Legio Astorum would quite literally kill to have something like that."

stick his head through a tear in reality and looks around before stepping through the tear. his warframe of course was severely damaged

"By the Omnissiah, what happened to you?"

"a battle happened it of no concern" except well his leg and right arm were clearly broken

"It is certainly of my concern!" She huffed. "A battle occurred and the Legio Atarus was not present! At least tell me that another Loyalist Titan Legion was there!"

"a what no i was the only one on site fighting"

"Hmmph" Beryl's expression is like that of a small child being told that she missed her favourite cartoon.

part of his warframe shatters revealing his messed up face
oOBkkHhl.jpg
Upon catching a glimpse of Umbra, Fumizuki yelps and hides under a blanket. "Scawwy!"

"eh? is there a problem?"
Princeps Beryl Maximis wrote:
"That is most interesting. I've never seen anyone with the ability to act as a living teleport homer. The Legio Astorum would quite literally kill to have something like that."

"Quite frankly, I have no idea what that is."
Excalibur Umbra wrote:
"eh? is there a problem?"

"Your face looks scawwy. Is that why you awways wear a hewmet?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus