Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he sighed hearing all those who died pass onto the next world sure he was no where near the blast but for one made of energy even if there was no science to explain what HE was he still felt it "so that is the direction this world has chosen..."
Marshal Kardev (played by randomentity777)

"We fight to ensure that those who have died did not do so in vain."

"but when does the fighting end when does the bloodshed cease tell me for i have no answer"

"I have no answer to that either. We march forth in the name of the God-Emperor in the hope that our children or our children's children may live in a better world than ours."
"Well said."

"i have no chidlren so does that mean my fight...is meaningless?"

"humans destroy themselves despite my best effort do i fight for naught? the answer to my questions elude me"

"If you ever wish to seek clarity, you are always welcome to tag along with my Crusade Fleet."

"i do not think i would fit in no offense to you i don't do well with groups that could get into dangerous life threatening battles . it makes me angstie, i will decline your offer" the siege of lua was fresh on his mind but he did his best to pay it no mind and keep from gripping the table out of just remembering that horrible battle
"Maybe its not the best for you to stay in Germany, then."

"i do not involve myself in human battles but monika i have to learn to adapt to them if i back down just because something seems wrong then why did my brothers and sisters decide i should live and they die besides your my friend and if you need help id give it i've been thinking maybe in only cases of extremeites i will kill humans only if they present a danger to the world" yes umbra totally try to justify murdering humans he hated trying to explain it but well hopefully no one took him for a mass murdering lunatic
"Humans ARE a danger to the world." She snorted then sighed.

"I respect your decision. May the God-Emperor's light shine whatever path you choose to walk on." He salutes Umbra.

he thinks of something after saluting kardev back and frowns "i have an idea why did you drop that nuclear weapon?"
Tosuri Izunari (played by Dreytal)

A elf clad in leather gently walks into the room curious about what is going on. Taking a seat within the far corner of the bar. His eyes gazing to the various occupancy. His hands shifting a book from his satchel as he'd listen and read.

he sat to himself clad in his warframe face hidden by his helmet as he stared off into space

Excalibur Umbra wrote:
he thinks of something after saluting kardev back and frowns "i have an idea why did you drop that nuclear weapon?"

"I know not of what you refer to, sir."

"not you i was reffering to monika and please its umbra i'm not worthy of such respect"

"As you wish, Umbra."

he was about to ask why people were being kind to him he didn't deserve it but kept his mouth shut maybe it would be rude to refuse kindness he let the issue just eat away at him without voicing it his helmet hiding his painful expression he did have one way to tell when something was on his mind and that was when he had his hands clenched tightly

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus