Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Long Island (played by randomentity777)

"ROOAAAAAAAAARR!!!! Spooky ghost Long Island is a halloween streamer!"
Long_IslandHalloween.png
Gorgutz (played anonymously)

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGH!!!!!"

The giant Ork Warboss burst through the wall and looked around.

"Ey! Wotz goin' on 'ere!!? Oi herd screaming an I thought that meant foitin'!"
Marshal Kardev (played by randomentity777)

"Accursed Greenskin! Prepare to die!"

"AHA!! I knew there waz some propa foitin' 'ere!! Come 'ere 'umie!! IMMA SQUISH YA!! WAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGH!!!"

Gorgutz ran up to the Marshal with deadly intent, Klaw raised high.

"No pity! No remorse! No fear!" Kardev raised his sword, signalling for the fighting companies of his Crusade to close in and encircle the incoming opponent. "You shouldn't have come alone, Ork."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

only for umbra reflexs and PTSD to kick in and end up sending gorgutz through a wall as he stood there panting trying to keep himself from having a mental breakdown over the fact that he just without a second thought sent a person flying

"Nice shot."

"i uh i um" he tried to hide the shaking pull yourself together tenno you've fought countless battles why are you losing it now!?! he was having a mental war in his head

"What are you, anyway? A relic from the dark ages of technology when humanity dared to create thinking machines, or some xenos construct?"

"i'm alive...i think...i don't know anymore" he sits down removing his helmet and running a hand through his hair his right eye was still missing

"By the Emperor..." Kardev gasped upon seeing Umbra's face. "I imagine that the Tech-Priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus would find you very interesting. I'd go so far as to say they might venerate you as the manifestation of their Machine-God."

"i'm not a machine i'm not human either...what am i?" he didn't know what he was he was a energy based person in the shape of a human but what does that make him?

"You're asking me? I have no idea, and I've seen aliens, daemons, and other things that most men cannot comprehend."

"there is no one left like me i am...alone" and he would always be reminded of his unending loneliness sure he had friends now that dulled that feeling of loneliness but only temporarily

"You are always welcome in my Crusade Fleet, Umbra. My brothers and I will welcome you as an ally."

"i need to think" he just stumbles out of the bar almost as if he were intoxicated fleeing to somewhere alone in his empty world that no longer needed a tenno and did what he does when alone and thats let out the child part of him that just wanted to be told everything was ok

“You really fink I’d come ere without me warband umie!?! GET EM BOYZ!” Gorgutz cackled and surged forth as an army of Orkz came up from behind him to clash with the humie army.
Godzilla (played by Shadeslayer45)

skidaadle skadoodle angie giant lizard noises as it stomps through the orc ranks
She sighed, watching the battle from afar. If only she had her artillery...

eventually he just slams into the orc hoard after watching some humans die and begins without mercy cutting through their rankings slashing and howling as he fought

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus