Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Raaaaawr, I ams a shaaaaark. Fear meeeeee."
“I’ll pass on that.” Yeah, that was Cloud. Snarky responses from time to time!
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

doing what shade does best and thats being a complete idiot with a stick...somewhere
Cloud Strife wrote:
“I’ll pass on that.” Yeah, that was Cloud. Snarky responses from time to time!

"You should try being more polite."

"your out of luck there he's angst and hair gel thats all he is" he returns to the bar after beating something with a stick
“At least you only encounter it, not really live with it.”

"i mean its better then dark and depressing there" ha ha throwing jabs at umbra go brrrt
"Being angsty is no excuse to be rude, though."

"again your out of luck there"
"Can't we all just get along?"

"pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttt little too optomistic there lady the world ain't sunshine and daisy its blood sweat and violence"
Android 17 (played by randomentity777)

"The world is also full of natural beauty. Show some respect for nature. Take better care of the plants around you or become the fertilizer that feeds them. Either way, the choice is yours."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

his PTSD kicks in since well he had to fight a plant full of mutant plants and watch it rip people apart before he burnt it to the ground
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Dr Natalie Manning wrote:
"Can't we all just get along?"

“Nein, if zat was how ze world worked, there would be peace, but in this world, kindness is seen as weakness.”
"Bismark need hug?"
Shade Waker wrote:
"pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttt little too optomistic there lady the world ain't sunshine and daisy its blood sweat and violence"

“She’s a doctor…for Emergency Medicine…she’s seen the worst of the worst, especially since she works with children in that department.”
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"worst of the worst is stepping onto the battlefield and seeing the dead and the dying and seen so many curse your name"
"My husband did serve in the military...sadly he never made it back."

"i know how you feel i lost my sister op in romania watched her get cut in two by a live piano wire trap....it was messy"
"And I watched my father get shot in the back. Wasn't a pleasant sight. Two shots."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus