Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*both little demons smile in there sleep snuggling into it happily* “thank you Ms!” *one of the demons say to her as he waved his little paw*
"Nope...nope...definitely not." Nicki was going through her clothes to try and find something to wear to a Christmas party. "Guys, is it acceptable to have a sexy Christmas sweater?"
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"It depends on if there are children there." Dust said walking into the bar.

*both small demons yawned waking up and climbing off the counter of the bar and soon shifted back to normal their tails swaying and wings folded but they both yawned still tired*
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"why hello to you too little one"

*they yawned once more before turning into their chibi demon forms which were quite small and they soon flew on the bar counter sitting there with half open small eyelids*
Dust wrote:
"Right. Should probably ask the host about that one."

*the small demons flew to the closet person to them and fell asleep on there shoulder hugging each other as they’re tails flicked*
Tharraleos (played by Gryphtaur)

A rather peculiar creature made their entrance next. Similar to a Centaur, a humanoid torso was attached to the neck of a quadruped body. Unlike the traditional half human, half horse, this individual was entirely animalistic. He had a silver feathered head with a golden beak. Both of his bodies were covered in bronze fur and feline in design. The bipedal arms and rearmost legs followed suit with large powerful paws at the ends. The anterior legs were avian and covered in plumage with golden talons. Wings sprouted from each shoulder blade and were folded to appear as a single pair.

This combination of lion and eagle traits meant it had to be a Griffin of sorts. But a Griffin Centaur it would seem. A Grifftaur. Tharraleos was the name of this mutated bird cat. He made his way to the bar and placed his lower body in in sitting position while his upper torso leaned forward to rest his elbows on the surface. Releasing a silent sigh from his rostrum, he grabbed a menu somewhat awkwardly with his lack of opposable thumbs and began to look through it.
Gabriel Seth (played by randomentity777)

"What a fascinating creature."
Nicki Martin wrote:
Dust wrote:
"Right. Should probably ask the host about that one."

“Pretty sure the host is no longer around…unless someone’s taken over.”
"I meant the host of the party I was invited to, but good point."
"Christmas wear... I know nothing about 21st century style, considering I still live in the 20th. I have seen many of these 'ugly sweaters,' and they seem to be popular." She shrugged.

“What are sweaters?” *the two demons had woken up from there long slumber blinking at humans*
"A piece of clothing, very warm..."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"christ...mas?"

he had no idea what that was then again most he knew was how to fight and who to fight
Excalibur Umbra wrote:
"christ...mas?"

he had no idea what that was then again most he knew was how to fight and who to fight

"It's a time for everyone to celebrate and give each other gifts!" Fumizuki, wearing a tiny Santa hat over her normal hat, chimes in.
Tharraleos (played by Gryphtaur)

Upon ordering and receiving his aged wine of choice, Tharraleos stirred the glass about in his paws before bringing it to his beak where the burgundy liquid ran down his throat. His acute sense of hearing listened in on the various conversations happening around him. There were certainly a good variety of unique individuals here. A few seemed like they'd make for a compelling battle. Taking another sip, he placed the beverage on the table and leaned his bipedal torso back somewhat to relax a bit.

*Demo looked over at the small child and crouched down to her height* “can I hug you child your very cute to me?”
Demi and Demo wrote:
*Demo looked over at the small child and crouched down to her height* “can I hug you child your very cute to me?”
"Yes please." Fumizuki nods happily.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus