Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"You seem hesitant. What's stopping you?"
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i have no right to accept something from someone so pure... i am just a old killer...a murderer"
"But you're my friend..." Fumizuki stares at Umbra, her eyes wide in puzzlement and concern.

"child while its nice to know you see me as a friend it does not rid the hatred for myself i harbor"
"Oh..."

"you should worry over playing and being happy enjoying your youth not worrying over me ok?" good going tenno trying to push away those who are trying to help
Fumizuki nods. "Yes, but I want to make sure that all of my friends are happy too. Mutuski said we should try to be helpful, like those Eagle Union ships...the Little Beavers? Is that what they call themselves? I know that Charles Ausburn is their leader."
"Umbra, you can't expect us to try to ignore the fact that you're gloomy all day. We're your friends."
Tharraleos (played by Gryphtaur)

Tharraleos had departed the bar area and made his way to the library. He paced back and forth between the various selections with a paw under his beak as if in deep thought. After a while he stopped and stood somewhat on his rearmost legs to hoist his humanoid torso up to reach a higher shelf where he took hold of a book. Situating himself on one of the cushioned seats, his lower body would lay down while his upper leaned against the furniture. From here his goldenrod irises began to look through the pages as he sunk into comfort.

"there is no helping what i have been made into fumizuki my path will always be stained in the blood of others"
"Umbra, you keep thinking about the past. I think it's better to move on."

"if it were that easy my friend i would but i just can't the voices never stop the void torments me i torment me"
"Well, you could find something to occupy your mind. A hobby. Maybe visit your old cabin?"

"ah my old cabin i have forgotten it existed outside of the battle and wars of my life..."
"I don't know if it still stands, but I'm sure it could be rebuilt if not."

"i know not if i can even open a portal to your world stable enough to allow my passage"
"Ah, well I'm sure you don't need a portal to get back."

"right the doors open portals to other dimensions i forget everytime" he reaches for his sword its sheath coated in dried blood
"If you ever need help with that cabin I'm here."

"your probably busy running your nation i am certain a war relic can handle repairing a cabin" he heads to the door the blade he always wear by his side held firmly in one hand as he opens the door and heads to his cabin

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus