Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

-Ichigo nods in response and her eyes glisten and widen when given the offer to hold the weapon- "sure! ... oh, uh, please and thank you" -She sheepishly smiles as her tail flicks back and forth-
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he detaches the weapon from his hand passing it onto her as he stood to her side his helmet still firmly on his head
-Ichigo carefully/politely grabs the weapon with both hands and her tail. She stares at it and turns it over in her hands, letting go with her tail, admiring the craftsmanship- "Huh... its not twice as heavy as I thought it would have..." -She inspects it for a minute more and then hands it carefully back to Umbra.- "Thank you very much for letting me hold this. It's an amazing weapon" -She smiles politely.-

"your words gladen me" his scarf wrapped around his neck shifts a little as he heads back to his solitary booth it was normal for him to be alone he prefered it that way
-Ichigo's tail wraps around her leg as she waves/calls goodbye to Umbra- "Have a lovely day, sir!"

he just casually waves back his black armor blending into the shadow around the booth as he sighs quietly
-Ichigo sits back down and looks around, sees the bar, and walks over to it to order a meal- {thinking to herself} he was quite nice...and the way he just faded in with the shadows- such a cool exit! -As she orders, she rocks herself back & forth out of habit-
a few minutes later
-Ichigo walks back to her table and sits with a plate of steak, potatoes, and a mug filled with sparkling cider. She also has a smaller plate filled with trail mix. She shook the plate and a small raccoon crawls out of the satchel that was hidden in her cloak and it begins to nibble on some trail mix. Ichigo pets the coon on its head.- "eat up, Jekovah! its been too long since we've had real good food-"
Ella walked back in, she was having an OK day if u could count all the drama as OK. Her friends at school teased her, and she just couldn't take it. Keeping her thoughts another place she sat down for yet another round of binge drinking. It wouldn't be a problem for her if she could actually afford it. She lived with her friends and spent most of her money on drinking. She hadn't been this addicted to alcohol since she was 13 and that was a brief faze. This one could damage her but oh well.
-Ichigo had Jekovah hop back into her satchel and glanced up at Ella as she passed and than finished off her drink. She than found a hanging chair high up, hopped in it, and watched everyone from up above, observing.-
Ella looked up to Ichigo and said nothing as she drank her beer and her phone went off. She was heard very loudly yelling something, a cuss word, and hitting the counter. Oh, she was ticked off it had been her friend Bella blaming Ella for everything. She couldn't take it so she sat in a corner, trying and failing, to go unnoticed as she drank yet another beer.
-Ichigo heard the commotion but shrugged it off and sat upside down in her chair, wrapping her tail around the chain holding up the chair.-
Dobermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She raises a brow at the sudden commotion, saying nothing as she simply takes a sip out of a glass of water.
-Ichigo makes a strange clicking/chittering noise as she hangs upside down in the hanging chair (she makes the sound when shes content)-
Marshal Kardev (played by randomentity777)

Sturmtiger wrote:
The sturmtiger stepped a bit away from Ichigo, and towards Kardev, saying, "I am an A.I, but not in the traditional sense. I am humanly conscious, but I am artificial. So, take your pick. Maybe, as you would know it, I have a Machine Spirit that has become myself."

"Fascinating." Kardev makes a note to contact the Tech-Priest he met a while ago to discuss this further.

umbra was tearing out the guts of a plasma spewing shotgun weapon repairing it for use on the battlefield as he messed with its parts canisters of its ammo beside the weapon
"You need help repairing gear, fwend? Perhaps I could find Akashi and she could help you?"
-Ichigo slightly swings in her hanging chair as she's upside down. She chitters once again.- {talking to herself} "Being upside down so far up is awesome"

In her spot, she removes her whip from wherever Dobermann keeps it, and inspects the whip for damage….after all, a damaged whip isn’t that useful.
-Ichigo sits properly in her hanging chair, observing others, tail flicking curiously, and speaking only when spoken to-

And after a brief check, Dobermann inspects the area around her, and cracks the whip with no one in her area of getting whipped, and then she folds up the whip once more, putting it back wherever Dobermann keeps her whip.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus