Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Arizona (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Rachael Macleod wrote:
"Interesting crowd in here."

“Well…it is what it is, as they say.”
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just sits still and for once in his long long life...dozes off falling asleep his helmet head falling over so that he was looking at the floor when he wakes up but for now he sleeps
Fumizuki drapes a blanket over Umbra, and then curls up next to him, joining him in sleep.

and soundly he slept a light snore coming from him as he slept
Marshal Kardev (played by randomentity777)

Kardev just chills out in a corner of the room, perusing battle reports.

((well...this is dead))
((To be fair, it can easily be revived with the nature of this forum lol))
Sturmtiger (played by KingDragon)

Thunder rolled outside as glasses within the tavern shook, each thundering step sending a shiver up the walls. Through a window, a titanic creature of steel could be seen. A uniform primer, it hadn't any defining features. It walked in through the large garage door, the floor groaning under its weight. Its hull was drenched in water and its legs caked in mud.
"Guten tag." the tank said in a careless monotone as it situated itself by the bar, looking around at the other patrons and the drinks. "Have any fusion power cores? Or, if you don't have that exotic a powercell, Diesel will suffice."
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

"Nya, Akashi has oil. How much do you need?"

The tank's turret swiveled, its legs shortly following suit as he had an almost spider-like feel to his movement. As soon as the dreadnought saw Akashi, the tank just barely melted a little.
"My sincerest apologies; I don't run very well on oil, it gums up my systems. However, if you have any engine lubricant, I think that my turret joints could use some attention." He lowered himself a bit closer to the ground on his legs to appear less intimidating. Essentially the only the running through his mind was, 'She's adorable!'
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

"Hmmm, let me see." Akashi rummages around inside a large box, making an awful lot of racket and throwing away items in a cartoonish manner. "Nope, nope, nope, broken, broken, hairdryer....hmmm, what's this nya? Oh." She turns back to face the tank thing. "We have lube, but not that kind, nya. Don't think you have any use for that unless you have a swimsuit skin like some of the other girls in the fleet, nya."
Ayanami (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Why…would you need lubricant for a swimsuit?”

Sturmtiger chuckled. "Well, thank you either way." He got back up and walked to the far back corner, nestling himself down by a booklight as he perused the selection. four small pairs of mechanical arms extended from his main turret, with which he grabbed a book and began reading.
Ella walked in looking around generally surprised by the number of people. She didn't know what to do so she just got a drink and sat down, she was having one of those days where she simply couldn't handle the drama. It is pretty normal for her to have them and to have drama but that didn't have to mean she liked it.
Fumizuki notices that Ella seems a bit exhausted, and approaches her timidly. "You want hugs?"
Tharraleos (played by Gryphtaur)

Tharraleos had found himself entirely immersed in his readings. Numerous books were lain across his sprawled out duo of bodies. Focused goldenrod irises were currently locked on another; held by the flight feathers at the end of his lengthy feline tail. For the most part he zoned out the other patrons, only eavesdropping every now and then.

What he initially believed to be a storm brewing outside abruptly turned into a tremor within the establishment. He was even nearly thrown off the couch he was on and most of the books fell to the floor. It was brief and left the Tauric Griffin momentarily befuddled. This certainly required investigation. Adding to the clutter on the floor from shifting about, he sprang up and headed for the bar.

He wasn't entirely surprised it was a giant robot making all that ruckus. It was more the fact its mannerisms and speech were so human-like that was peculiar. At least he wasn't the most bizarre thing in the room and he couldn't help but let a chuckle loose from his beak. The bird cat decided on another round of drinks while he was here and approached the counter to make his order.
Serial Designation N (played by randomentity777)

"Never a dull moment around here, it seems."
Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki notices that Ella seems a bit exhausted, and approaches her timidly. "You want hugs?"

"No thanks" Ella then got up and left after some heavy drinking
"Oh..." Fumizuki looked somewhat disappointed.

Seeing Fumizuki disappointed, Sturmtiger got up and walked over, looking at Ella leaving so quickly. "Well, she didn't stick around." The mech looked down and said, "If you want, you can hug me."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus