Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mary (played by Reithesniper)

Mary was playing with a small device, it
"hope i don't gotta fight my evil shadow self today"
"I see." Nicki smiles a bit in response to Lazarus. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your family like?"
Lazarus Mercury (played by Avalon)

Nicki Martin wrote:
"I see." Nicki smiles a bit in response to Lazarus. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your family like?"
"My household when me and Aelianna get to head back to Kenucky is us and my mother, she keeps up the old family clinic there. My girl though, she's a little spitfire." Lazarus pulls from his wallet a small photograph. "Look at that little smug face. She looks so mad! She's every last bit of her old man's girl. Can't even blame the gene pool, I adopted her, pure osmosis." He puts the photo back and drinks his glass with the widest grin, "That Rodney Atkins song "He's Mine"? Fits my punk rather well I say." Shaking his head he poured another one and could barely put it to his lips he was laughing so hard.

"I had her out on the range at work, naturally she scored a hundred out of a hundred in the training course, I'd call her a chip off the old block but she shot better than I did, little punk," taking some off the top of his glass he continued, "I head off to the head to relieve myself, entrust her to my case partner Spencer, come back and there's little old Aelianna up on the rifle bench firing one of the big guns. My soul nearly left my body!" His eyes portrayed a still lingering sense of fear, "Gotta tell ya though, Jeff stopped me from going and grabbing her, they continued the safety brief and she ran the shoot. That gun was like twice the size she is! Worked it like a champ." He had that same look about his face that every prideful father did when telling these types of stories, "The kid's definitely going places, I just hope it ain't jail."

Photo of Daughter
gl-1457008-1648710548.png
"I'm sure she will." Nicki smiles with amusement at the story. "My mom still lives in Washington, DC and my older sister works as a paramedic there. As for my dad, well I honestly don't know. He pretty much vanished from our lives shortly before I was born, but my sister says that he was a nice person. I hope he's still alive, because I want to be able to meet him someday."

The bottle was almost gone, "You got any place to be for the rest of the night? I think I might call it and head on home, you're welcome to come along." Lazarus checked his watch and saw it was pretty late after all.
"I've got a cozy little Airbnb a short ways away that I'm staying at if you want to come back there with me."

"I've heard of those, never used them, sounds like a plan to me." Lazarus squared up the tab and got up from his stool. "I'll let you lead the way, "
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just wipes out two pistols from holsters on the back of his waist and empties their magazine's replacing them with fresh rounds before reloading setting down the 18th document he had translated that day
Rose (played by NiftySpiffy)

((Can I join?))
Chi-Chi (played by Reithesniper)

((its open to everyone soooo ye?))
Dobermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Rose wrote:
((Can I join?))

((It’s open for everyone, so go for it.))
A Figure wrapped up in a cloak is seen sitting in one of the booths, drinking some water. She seems to be at peace. She soon sets the drink dwon to start writing notes.

Mary walked over to Wani
"yo"
The Mechanic (played by randomentity777)

A massive drilling machine erupts from the ground, and The Mechanic emerges from it.

She looked at the mechanic
"nice drill bro, nuclear powered?"

"No." He shakes his head. "The Antlion uses an engine of my own design. It isolates minerals that can be used for fuel from the excavated spoil and siphons them off to power it. It works in the same principle as the Earthbreaker that I designed to extract Scandium ore."

"that seems pretty cool-"

The Mechanic seemed slightly taken aback by this. "Thank you. No one has ever complimented my work before."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

takes a sniper rifle off his back and reloads it checking sure its good to go
Dobermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Watch where you point that thing.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus