Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"do i look like i care?"
Kal-tsit (played by Shadeslayer45)

"ha look at you dobermann being told to take care of a cat"
"It's funny because cats and dogs don't normally get along."

for once he smirked "thats why i did it because it would be hilarious"
"Yay!"
Dahlia Hawthorne (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

You Got a glass of wine, Then you drunk it, fast. "Pure Irony, a dog, TAKING CARE OF A CAT!"
Lazarus Mercury (played by Avalon)

Once more a long day at work, Lazarus posted up at the bar and just enjoyed a grenadine and cream soda, he was in the mood to be around others but not really in the mood for alcohol.

is back sitting at his booth alone

You Downed about 2 more glasses of wine; You're certainly drunk, unless you have a good tolerance. "*hic* Nobody can stop me from drinking a whole bottle of wine!" You then tripped, then leaned on a wall for support.
Alex (played by Reithesniper)

She stared at Dahlia "humans" She muttered

((you giving me DnD vibes lol

And you're back into action, maybe a little dizzy, but that's going to be fine. "Well that was fun. Being Drunk from about five shots? ((2 off-rp ones) That's kinda ridiculous, not gonna lie. *you quickly read the label on the bottle* And I drunk vodka, and not wine. You have to be kidding me... "
Alex (played by Reithesniper)

"check what in your cup before you drink folks" The dream eater shook her head in disappointment
"Part of my training required exposure to chemicals that could be placed in drinks. I've built up an immunity to pretty much any chemical that can be dissolved in liquid."
She walked in and took a look around, before nodding in her newfound satisfactory. "This looks like a good place to relax and make some new friends."
Joel Menou (played by AgateTurtle)

"Hello." Joel looked at Aiko.
Aiko's eyes focused on Joel, who seemed to have initiated a conversation with her. She smiled warmly and waved at him before sitting at one of the tables near him. "Hello, I'm one of the Nine Demon Lords of Sin; Demon Lord of Wrath: Aiko Nakajima!"
Joel Menou (played by AgateTurtle)

"Huh, a Demon Lord?" Joel raised an eyebrow. He almost went for his weapon, but Aiko didnt seem to be hostile. He calmed down, looking at her. "And can I ask, what brings you here?"
She noticed he almost when for his weapon and giggled for a bit before replying. "Relax, despite my title and my Donum of Sin, I'm quite nice; anyways, my business for being is no business as I'm here to relax like the rest of you humans, that's all. She wore a smile on her face that held no malice, and she took her Ninjato strapped to her lower waist off and strapped to the chair that she was sitting in; she indeed was here for relaxation. "How about some drinks? I'll pay for them."
Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

*he sat there eating a small bit of tuna looking around at the people but didn’t mind there company since he actually did enjoy it a lot even if he was alone*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus