Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Aye, He's dead for now. Also, Larry Jr is.. a pretty much easy boss. Despite pooping all over the boss room- pfft-" Isaac is now laughing because of that. I mean, it is true lolololo
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven grabs Karkat. “Will you answer me?!” She starting to get quite irritated.
Karkat Vantas (played anonymously)

He accidentally swung the sickle at raven, startled

"Oh yeah, Cain also recorded this video. It was me trapping Pin in one place using the card against humanity. (aka, the fill the entire room with POOP card). Most funniest thing i ever seen."

Raven raises her left arm, and the sickle breaks in half against the vibranium. “Hmph.”

He stared at the broken sickle "what in the" He began to yell again "ROYAL HELL OR WHATEVER PISS POOR EXCUSE FOR AN UNDERWORLD YOUR THINKPAN CAN COME UP WITH?!"

Raven raises her left arm again. “I swear to god, if you don’t shut up, I will make you shut up!”

He dropped the broken sickle and mumbled "Now how am I supposed to defend myself if my strife specibus is broken?" He had an angry yet worried expression on his face

"Yo can we not fight here?! I just want to relax here..." Isaac just sat in the corner. Jeez, poor Isaac.

Raven sighs. “I didn’t mean to break it, i was just defending myself. I can fix it. What’s it made of?”

He seemed to be getting more worried "Does this mean the crab can actually hurt me for once?" He dropped to broken sickle and began to panic

Raven sighs. “I said i can fix it, so tell me what it’s made of. Stop worrying about the crab, and worry about what I’ll do if you don’t shut up and listen.”

He grabbed ravens shoulders "You don't get it--"

Raven slaps him. “Be quiet, I’m telling you i can fix your weapon, so just tell me what it’s made of!”

"Troll metal--" He was still panicking

Raven realizes she’ll have to use the metal of the blade to transmute other materials into the blade to fix it. She grabs the to halves of the blade, and places them in front of her. “Hey, is there a stronger metal than troll metal where you’re from?”

He shook his head

Raven nods and claps her hand together before placing them one the two halves, blue stream of lightning crackling from her hand as she transmutes the blade back together. “There, it’s fixed.”

He stared at it

Raven hands it to him. “Now will you be quiet?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus