Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mask (played by Reithesniper)

Mask appeared out of Shade's shadow "let me go you stupid tentacles-" She shook off the tentacles, the ones she used to teleport and hide herself "you guys suck sometimes" She says this knowing well its her power
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he ignored mask his great sword dripping blood from its most recent kill when he went out with raven no he did not kill or harm raven
Mask (played by Reithesniper)

"nice Sword" She ran her hand on the blade, being a ghost no acutal harm came to her, yet she could feel how sharp it was "Its sharp too"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac is just bandaging his nose after falling off that chair. It seems to quite hurt a lot. "Ngh.."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"imagine that a sword is sharp" he said that the sarcasm dripping from his voice

"Aye.. I seem worse. Fighting monsters inside that basement... Ugh.. Even Satan itself.."
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven walks in. it appears she just took a shower, so her hair is slightly damp.
Karkat Vantas (played anonymously)

He walked into the bar as loudly as possible shaking, angrily

Raven looks at him. “Uh, dude, you need to calm down… and maybe be a little quieter?”

He just shouted "NO WAY!! BEING QUIET IS FOR LAME PEOPLE AND STUPID ANIMALS!" His arms were still shaking

Isaac got to another table then he rolls the dice. "Hm.."
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 4.

Raven narrows her eyes. “Did you just call me stupid? That was stupid…”

He continued yelling "I'M NOT STUPID!!" His eye was twitching

"What with him yelling...?! My ears are hurting by him yelling!" Isaac then covered his ears. >_<"

He stopped yelling at the sight of isaac "wuh--" He picked isaac up

"a-" Isaac did a small blank face. What is happening now?

"You look like that dude from that video game--" He paused to think "The binding of isaac?"

Raven pokes the guy in the face. “Hey, don’t ignore me. I asked, did you just call me stupid? Cause if you did, you’re not the smartest person either…”

"Mhm.. I been suffering in that basement for far too long. Here, lemme tell you this. I keep on getting jumped on by Monstro II that i kinda had to like spam the spirit sword swing." Isaac said, slowly getting angry about Monstro II.

He got an angry expression on his face "Whoever this Monstro II is--" He got an angry tone "they'll get a taste of my Sickles" He placed isaac down and took out the Sickle

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus