Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Oh dear, I do apologize, but it seems I do not know him" She frowned in embarrassment, thinking she knew every single elder fox out there, "by the way, how many tails do you truly have, If you do not mind me asking. I have five tails, but I'm currently hiding all but one, since It feels awkward to move them all at once at times"
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

he looked bewildered "i have one....like everyone else....so do you those are just for social status..."
"I have one tail as well. I use it as a pillow because it's fluffy."

"mine is....strange, i was banished from my family tree because my tail is twice as long as it should be....to my family it is a curse...but..i can do this!" he held his tail up nd poofed it, making it look 4 times as thick as the thick soft fur stood on end "it helps during winter"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac is doing the Kazotsky Kick. Ah crap. Here we go again with the russian montage lol

Onyx watches in awe as hes never seen the strange dance before "...what..is the story behind the dance?"

"The one i'm doing right now?-" Until then, A marshmellow then bonked Isaac. "a- Okay, who threw that marshmellow at me?"
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Jacob:"MARSHMELLOW FIGHT!" Esau is legit covered in a giant pile of marshmellows

"no, the one you did seven years ago, yes that dance"
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Huddah!" Pyro decides to join in with the dancing

"Oh crud- GET DOWN!" Isaac pushes a table down then crouches "It's one of those marshmellow fights where everyone legit throws MARSHMELLOWS at each other"

"ugh...humans these days" he stirs the fire added fuel
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Yo, heads up!" Peanut was holding Nolegs like a AK-47 then he shot 15 marshmellows at the Pyro then 15 at Jacob.
"haha i go pew pew pew"

with a lound ringing and a flash of light, Onyx had thrown small knifes, aiming for issac, peanut, and jacob. but they only whizz only milimeters from each of their eyes "stop this foolishness. "respect this establishment! or this time...the shamel blades will strike flesh. clean up....foolish beings...playing with food...ugh"

The Pyro deftly swings their flamethrower around. In one swift move, they toast the incoming marshmallow to a crisp, then they airblast the now rock solid charred marshmallow back at Peanut. "Huddah huh!"

Onyx throws another blade, severing the fuel line to the strange weapon after studing it "you...strange one..." he slowly lowered a open hand "calm... come, tell me of your people" he is deprately trying to keep the food war at bay

"Harrgh? Mmmphya mrgha hrghgph huddah."
[translation: "How? You can't understand me."]

"you just said 'how? you cant understand me' i am fluent in that dilect. i had a sister with her mouth sewn shut. i may not be able to speak it, but i can understand very well" he pulled a chair to him and motioned for him to sit
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

CRIT! "Ack! I been hit!" Peanut then tumbles down off the table then flop. Jeez, poor peanut XD

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus