Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

he held up his hand "i know the corperation you work for, let me say this. oh. hell. no."
Kioshi (played by Reithesniper)

"your thinking of the G.O.C I think, we don't kill anomolies and plus your not even from our world and your not really dangerous enough to be locked up-"

"im not even gonna correct ya" he slowly closed his eyes adjusting his cloak carefully as so no one see whats under it
Kioshi (played by Reithesniper)

"I mean, they destroyed that friendly little chair for Zero reason" She'd take a small note of the adjustment "whats up with that?"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"I'm a real kitsune you know" She said to the two

"i dont want others to see my.." he caught himself and paused "my..clothes..."

"another kitsune!?" onyx for once smiled, seeing one of his kind

"has time frozen?"
Helen Ramirez (played by randomentity777)

"No, I'm not detecting any quantum halting anomalies, but typically only a level 10 inter-dimensional crossover event involves that."

Onyx rolled his eyes "in english please"

"Time can only be frozen by an entity that possesses a collective rating of more than a thousand units of psycho-kinetic energy, and such a being is only theoretical, as it is impossible for even the most powerful gods to harness that much power." Clearly she had payed attention when Egon explained that stuff to her.

"soooo.....only if the spirit is crazy? .....ooookay then" he awkwardly turned away not liking to talk about spirits

"Not quite. Spirits are lower power, level 3 coherent vapours."

"That's a unique way to explain how certain types of magic would work!" Azumi said to Helen.
She also heard what Michal said and turned to him to say, "But... I'm a spirit"
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

"Hey, I thought about somethin' funny", the Bulldozer said to Helen, "Can you ghostbust the fox?"

Ren heard this, immediately stood up and punched him in the visor.
"Kid, reeellaaxx it was a joke", he laughed
"Wasn't a funny one..." Ren said

"thats a myth...we are not spirits we are just....nevermind. soooooooooooooooooo....." he pats the pillow across from him by the fire "sit sit, i havent seen another of us for years! tell me, is master kine still in power?"

"It's not magic, it's merely advanced quantum physics." Helen explained. "Those that can't grasp the concept of it see it as magic due to how complicated it is. Powerful entities that have been revered as gods by certain civilizations have enough of an understanding to manipulate such things to their will."

Bulldozer wrote:
"Hey, I thought about somethin' funny", the Bulldozer said to Helen, "Can you ghostbust the fox?"

"No."

"Master.... Kine?" She tilted her head, not knowing who this person was.
"Uhm, are you perhaps from another world, my friend? From what I know, the current Prime Minister of Japan and Ambassador for Yokai and other spirits is Asako Ito, a nine tailed kitsune"

"oh....are you sure? you know...master kine! Hailed from verbia? the small town in the silver bladded empire?" he tilted his head

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus