Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Thank you very much my friend! Here's a talisman, it provides protection in times of need... At least that's what I've studied when making this thing!" She said and gave Kioshi a small wooden Idol in the shape of a Fox wearing sunglasses
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

he flicked his ear at her before looking at her. "i dont wanna be stepped over or randomly petted" he gave her a knowing look with a smirk
Kioshi (played by Reithesniper)

"...Cool?" Kioshi smiled at ren and then looked at onyx "I asked if you wanted food fox boy-"
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

Finally deciding he should be quiet and not sound insane for once, The Bulldozer quietly sat down before asking Michal, "What are you drinkin'? It better be good!"

he stood up quickly, his short sword flashing in the firelight as he drew it free "do not. call me fox boy"

"Can't we all just calm down and not fight? I made cookies!" Azumi stuttered before showing them a bag of cookies she clearly just bought from a bakery

Kioshi sighed and pushed the sword away with her the barrel of her sniper "You calm down, you don't scare me with your threats" She has faced greater horrors, she'd feel not a sense for danger "I'm happy to take some cookies!"

"......" he put his sword away before falling back to his knees and brushing his hair soaking up the warmth

"and as for you stranger, moonshine, or i was"
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

The Bulldozer continues his search for heisters once more, drinking moonshine as he went on his merry way. He found one sitting in the couch and this one was wearing a rubber chicken head for a helmet playing random wikipedia trivia using a tape recorder

Ren sits by covering his face and ears, in fear of getting forced to drink some alcohol by the Bulldozer

Onyx didnt stop brushing his hair, until it shone like fine silk, and felt even softer. he then stretched out his entire body before curling up by the fire

"what's your name anyways, do you mind if litterally anyone but bright stuides you?" Kioshi looked to Onyx, boredem washed over her face

"the names onyx, and no touchie. i wouldnt expect a human to understand as its not well known, but with my kind, only our mates get to touchie, and noone touchies me. so lets keep it that way"

"Ren has this book he is reading about the anatomy of spirits, maybe you could ask him if you could borrow it?" she said to Kioshi

Onyx was NOT amused "the one time i say a joke and no one gets it" he grumbles drunkenly to himself

"I guess i'm not very good with other worldly jokes am I-" She shrugged "what can I say, I'm not as good with jokes anymore, but bright does happen to pull O5-1's Tails with his"

Onyx stared blankly at her, obviously not getting it

"Ahem, nine tails bud"

he tilted his head before realizing "oooooooooooooh that stupid myth of kitsunes, those are fake, like hair extensions. there not real tails except one"

"I had a feeling, either way I still know some people like you who are way more dangerous, I'm not sure I could bring you there tho-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus