Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kioshi (played by Reithesniper)

"Human blood, animal blood , its blood just man up and drink it"
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

onyx looked between the two before going back to his drink now slowly take sip after sip. a rosy tint was filling his cheeks and nose
Zero Draven (played by starwolf)

“It’s different you dumb human it’s pretty much poison to me if I drink animal blood”
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

"I GOT SOME BLOOD FOR YOU PAL!", the Bulldozer screamed to Zero Draven as he threw what is assumed to be a heister's blood in a bag, labelled "Chains is in a pickle juice", towards him.
"You know, I was gonna give it to Cloaker every halloween so he could turn giant and teleport the Payday gang to Merasmus' Island, but Vampires are waaayy cooler!"

Onyx set his empty bottle down before retiring to the fire and sitting hidden in his cloak watching this chaos ensue

"....Uhhh-" She looked down at her gun "Do I really use you for the right people-" She'd sigh "Bright help-" seconds later a D-class dropped through a portal "Take him ya weird vampire-"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren and Azumi watched and listened in horror and confusion as to what their chaotic police friend had said.

"No...", Ren whispered to himself before screaming, "YOU CAN'T JUST TURN VAMPIRES INTO DROPKICKING, BATON WEILDING SAM FISCHERS!"

Onyx flinced at the sudden yelling before pulling out thick earmuffs and putting them over his ears. he could still hear, but the yelling wouldnt hurt his ears now

she looked at him confused, then getting it "well you are a fox of some sort-"

he nodded slightly. then straightening his tail while pulling a brush out. he started to slowly brush his shockingly long tail. it was almost twice as long as he was tall
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi asked Kioshi nicely if she could assist her in incapacitating the vampire before he drinks the discount Sam Fisher's blood.

"uh....Only O5 really tells me what to do but ok-" Kioshi was a bit confused but ok with this

onyx watched them all as he brushed his tail, and once he was done. he took his hood off fully for the first time, showing long pure white hair and fluffy earmuffs with the ear fluff sticking out from all around them
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi readied a tazer spell in case something does happen to the Vampire, like turn into whatever Ren had basically said.
"You can shoot the bag of blood actually, just make sure not to hurt the vampire, he doesn't seem too bad!" She said smiling to Kioshi.

Kioshi walked over to bulldozer, and took the bag, ripping it from bulldozer with brute strenght "Done?" She walked over the yokai "Easy"

onyx instinctively snapped at her ankles taking a bit of cloth with him. and seeming to know the look in her eyes spiiting it out "i am NOT .....hic....y..yokai!"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

While the Bulldozer was yelling "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG" to Zero Draven, Ren walked up to Michal and said, "You look exactly like my Kitsune friend, Luke, except with pure white fur instead"

"not you, you also seem a little out of it you ok?" She looked at her ankles "my pants-" she sat down

he ignored the remarks picking cloth from his teeth before growling "quiet now, im drunk" he took his earmuffs off and started to fully brush his ears and hair

"You want a peice of chicken maybe, something from burger king?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus