Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen hey Theo
"Huh? Oh, oh hi Gwen."
"I did not factor in the super powers" he says wide eyed

Gwen put the guy down and looked at Cairo with a warm braces smile
"Fine take the damn 50 ya lil cheater" he says with red cheeks tossing a small wad of cash

Gwen I don't want your money keep it she said looking a little upset I just wanna have fun with you
"Eh keep it im the one who made the bet. How did you get them powers any?" He says interested in her strength

Gwen "my powers came from some freak accident my dad is a scientist and someone in the Lab pour some kind of Grow solution into the drink I took a sip of it and then somehow became a giant
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren instantly recognized Gwen Foster. She was the person his cousin, Finn, was talking about just recently while he wound up on another similar dimensional environment to the bar. He asked Azumi to follow him and together they approached the aforementioned girl.

"You're that, uh, superhero Finn was talking about? You know Finn, that Cat-alien, er, Gastelonian you probably met who ended up in some weird dimension?"
Smolensk (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Aaaaaand while this goes down, Smolensk is having vodka and smoking. So normal Smolensk.

Ren Hemmberg wrote:
Ren instantly recognized Gwen Foster. She was the person his cousin, Finn, was talking about just recently while he wound up on another similar dimensional environment to the bar. He asked Azumi to follow him and together they approached the aforementioned girl.

"You're that, uh, superhero Finn was talking about? You know Finn, that Cat-alien, er, Gastelonian you probably met who ended up in some weird dimension?"

That is right
"So you're a superhero? Thats a pretty hard to believe most people with powers just get assigned jobs based on their power"

Gwen yea it is hard to believe I work for shield she looked up at Cairo
Smolensk (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Superheroes are just a work of fiction designed for people to go into another world. Real heroes don’t wear those flashy razzle-dazzle capes or suits of armor or just costumes in general.”
With that strength of yours you'd be in the top 10 percent of builder back where im from

Gwen Oh I didn't know that and where are you from?
Im from a city name kiwara its kinda like this places tokyo in a weird 'high tech-y' way. What about you whats your homeland like?

Cairo geria wrote:
Im from a city name kiwara its kinda like this places tokyo in a weird 'high tech-y' way. What about you whats your homeland like?

I am from Finnegan Texas it is very nice and everyday on my way to school we pass by this farm that has Long horn bulls and everything it's sorta like a wild wild west thing we even got Saloon's up their and even a little beach front town
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Oh wait, you're from japan?" Azumi asked Cairo, wagging her tails excitedly. She had never met another Japanese person in quite a while
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"I think Finn was named after that exact place in Texas", Ren told Gwen, "Just got a text from him, by the way, he's coming over here again.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus