Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

In the meantime, Peanut the Postknight and Isaac Moriah is just playing rock paper scissors but with another twist. If they lose, they get whacked with a comically large spoon. (I feel really bad if anyone doesn't remember that meme.) "Aye, i'm ready!"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Wooh, i'm pumped up already!" Isaac is totally ready. Nothing else to say about that.
Carmen (played by Reithesniper)

Carmen walks in that weird halo flickered for a moment but thats cause she just finished a small fight
Theo is face down on the sofa, asleep as usual.
I wonder how much that suit is worth?
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen here is my number call me some time Cairo
Theo yawns. "Ugh, I hate it when my narcolepsy kicks in. What did I miss?"

Cairo geria wrote:
I wonder how much that suit is worth?[/quote}

Gwen Shield Made it for me it probably was very expensive
Gwen foster wrote:
Cairo geria wrote:
I wonder how much that suit is worth?[/quote}

Gwen Shield Made it for me it probably was very expensive
so if i hypothetically steal it i could get millions upon millions *evil grin*
"Yeah, but don't. SHIELD don't take kindly to theft of their stuff. Just ask Loki....oh wait, he's dead."

Gwen I don't know also can I have your phone number so we can talk on the phone?
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren stumbled upon an aquarium while Azumi checked if there were any more of those mysterious monoliths. There he saw hundreds of red cherry shrimp, living on what Ren assumed was a 100 gallon tank. He chuckled a bit as he saw the crystal red shrimps eating algae, commenting to himself that it was akin to the "mlem, mlem, mlem" of a few well known animals.

It was then the shrimp all looked at him. Yes, looked at him. He felt an odd feeling of a looming threat over him, and it was happening soon, and soon, all the shrimp stood up upright. "An invader in our midst, charge!", one shrimp said. They started carrying muskets on each of their arms and started shooting at Ren, who was simply unamused as microscopic bullets bounced off his jacket.
Gwen foster wrote:
Gwen I don't know also can I have your phone number so we can talk on the phone?
Sure. Here

Gwen thanks here is my number
Thank ya

Gwen its no problem
Theo Stark wrote:
"Yeah, but don't. SHIELD don't take kindly to theft of their stuff. Just ask Loki....oh wait, he's dead."
then how the hell am i supposed to make money? Doing mercenary work is boring

gwen was texting on her phone
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

"Then why not have a place in our squad, pal?!", The Bulldozer said to Cairo, offering him a nametag, "You need a codename though, don't want those heisters finding out who you are!"
Bulldozer wrote:
"Then why not have a place in our squad, pal?!", The Bulldozer said to Cairo, offering him a nametag, "You need a codename though, don't want those heisters finding out who you are!"
oh hell yeah dude what about something like codename: the slicer that sounds better than when that daimyo hired me to look tough so his rival wouldnt realize he was a fraud 😁

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus