Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ayanami (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Oarai PzKpfw. IV Ausf G. wrote:
"...You aren't drunk. My existence should prove that."

“I....said Laffey being drunk.”
Oarai PzKpfw. IV Ausf G. (played anonymously)

"Oh, there's almost no difference between you two. Maybe because I can't see that well..."
Laffey wrote:
“Sleepy.....” She fell asleep on the spot, an empty bottle of wine falling from her hands.

"Me too, kid."
Sturmtiger (played by KingDragon)

Sturmtiger simply sat in silence, observing the scene patiently, trying to deduce what was going on, as he had taken an extended nap.

The IV rolled next to the Sturmtiger. "Hello, distant cousin. What happened to your tracks?"
Fragile (played by randomentity777)

Fragile teleports in, looking somewhat unsteady on her feet for a moment before regaining her composure. "Ugh, it's getting worse."
“Sentient tanks are here, too!? This must be one of HER fever dreams~”
> We know Asami tends to have weird dreams…it’s just this girl is the only one who outs them.
Fragile (played by randomentity777)

"Reality is crazier than dreams. Where I'm from, the mountains are stalked by oily ghost zombies and a terrorist forced me to run naked through rain that made my body age rapidly. He covered my face though, left that much intact."
“That…has got to suck. I guess even in other worlds, there are people who act like THAT. It’s actually disturbing to hear that…”
Roboco-san - Hologunner wrote:
“Sentient tanks are here, too!? This must be one of HER fever dreams~”
> We know Asami tends to have weird dreams…it’s just this girl is the only one who outs them.

"And who exactly is SHE? Is this she an enemy or a friend to the king and country of Sweden?"

Sturmtiger said to the Oarai IV, "I got an upgrade! Legs let me traverse more difficult terrain, jump, climb, and move faster overall!"

"I, ehm, see. I wish I could see actual combat again. Now I'm used for sport. For high schools on ships! Can you believe the concept?"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"that...is extremely retarded"
"I, ehm, see. I wish I could see actual combat again. Now I'm used for sport. For high schools on ships! Can you believe the concept?"

"Who the CENSORED puts a tank on a ship?"

He shuddered. "Terrifying. I wouldn't even have enough room to use my main gun properly." He said, referring to the rocket mortar he was originally armed with.

Staff Sergeant Alexandra Waker wrote:

"Who the CENSORED puts a tank on a ship?"

"Japan. The school I belong to is modeled after Zuikaku, only about... five times larger? I'm not exactly sure, considering these ships can fit a whole town, mein Gott,"
All you can hear is the Scottish sounds of anger and confusion.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

angry british noises of confusion and rage

"Do these two yell often? Anyway, the schools each represent a country in Worl War II, my school doesn't represent anybody, for some odd reason. I'm sad to say that the British win most of the time."
Sheffield (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Do these two yell often? Anyway, the schools each represent a country in Worl War II, my school doesn't represent anybody, for some odd reason. I'm sad to say that the British win most of the time."

"As they always do when it comes to Germany."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus