Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"she is correct little one you are in no trouble"

yes his face remained hidden behind the intimidating helmet of his warframe
Mercy wipes some dirt and sweat off of her face and takes a swig of her rum.
“Wait a minute what are yall talking about?”

"no concern human you best hope that fake id is not discovered"
“A fake ID, you say?”

"that is indeed what i said miss AR 15"
“Listen bud i just battled a kraken with barely any help from my crew. A fake ID is none of my worries.”
Mercy Renegade wrote:
“Listen bud i just battled a kraken with barely any help from my crew. A fake ID is none of my worries.”

“And how old are you? If you’re not legal, I’m going to have to detain you for underage drinking.”
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"I too, am not keen on letting the young drink. No need to lie about your age, just have patience."

Mercy Renegade wrote:

"and i battle intergalactic armies hellbent on taking over the solar system by myself everyday without reward that is no excuse to lie about your identity"
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Und ve destroy the Sirens that put humankind on the brink of defeat. You think you can just get away with underage drinking?”

"i will give her the benefit of the doubt and say from where she comes drinking age may be different not that i pay attention to what humans quantitate as a legal drinking age"
Takao wrote:
“No, Fumizuki, you’re not.”

"Okay." She hugs Takao.
Takao (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Takao, looking a bit uncomfortable at first (thanks Atago!), eventually shrugs it off and picks Fumi up to give her a hug too.
> A rather cute girl appears from a virtual space. She wanders around, a bit new to the world outside her space.
Spikes Tactical AR-15 wrote:
Mercy Renegade wrote:

“And how old are you? If you’re not legal, I’m going to have to detain you for underage drinking.”

“Im...18..yeah..18”
She hesitantly takes another sip of her drink
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Different places have different drinking ages. I just dont like alchohol." She said with a stretch as she claimed a booth
Mercy Renegade wrote:
“Im...18..yeah..18”
She hesitantly takes another sip of her drink

“Is that so. You don’t appear to be 18.”
Fragile (played by randomentity777)

"Unless Timefall suddenly works in reverse, in which case I could really use that." Fragile looks slightly woozy again, and munches on another cryptobiote.

"human are you alright?"
Fragile (played by randomentity777)

"I'll cut to the chase...I'm not. A man who I thought was a business partner was actually a terrorist, and was using my delivery company to smuggle weapons. He ruined our reputation when he sent a nuclear bomb to Middle Knot City in one of our shipments. He attempted to do the same thing with South Knot City, but I got to the bomb first. However, he was waiting for me, and forced me to strip down to my underwear and run through Timefall, rain which rapidly ages everything that it touches, so I could dispose of the bomb in the tar pits. He let me cover my face, so everyone could see that I was the one who took the fall for all of his actions. And as a result of that time fall exposure, I'm physically three decades older from the neck down."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus