Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
"That is not necessary, Theo! He is merely a child!", Azumi said worriedly. She then remembered Theo completely after her absence from this bar.

"Oh, Theo! Do you remember me?", Azumi said happily.

"Yes, I do remember you." Theo seemed somewhat annoyed. "I don't care if he's a child if he's gonna hurt animals. He clearly hasn't learned from the fact that it's reason why his mother…" Theo tailed off suddenly as he suddenly remembered how his own mother had treated him. Theo just stands there, his eyelid twitching, and then without warning, he punches the wall.
He remained quiet, but still listened to everything unfold.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Cruz De Vil wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi hears talk about skinning animals and goes over to Cruz, scolding him.

"Where are your parents, young man?!", She says, however her diminutive stature makes it quite hard for anyone to take her seriously.

"You stand before a divine fox spirit! Do you not realize how unethical this is?"

Azumi seems to have a penchant for scolding children and teenagers that aren't even hers.
Theo Stark wrote:
"Yeah. If you harm animals, then you will get harmed…by me." It had probably sounded better in Theo's head, but he liked it.

Cruz got this melancholy look on his face at the mention of his parents.
"Ah, my mum's...imprisoned." He avoided eye-contact.

He refused eye-contact too, especially since the scolding reminded him of a..certain someone.
Ms. Nessie, the vice-manager of the fashion studio he worked for. She was constantly yelling at him.

Arty, however, the manager, was quite nice to him, so he didn't quit, just for Arty alone.

As Cruz reacted quite negatively to being scolded, Azumi garnered a sense of guilt that nearly overwhelmed her. She sensed something else was wrong and apologized for her stern behavior.

"Oh dear, I didn't mean to scare you...", Azumi said softly, "How about we talk about this over a nice cup of tea? My treat!".
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
As Cruz reacted quite negatively to being scolded, Azumi garnered a sense of guilt that nearly overwhelmed her. She sensed something else was wrong and apologized for her stern behavior.

"Oh dear, I didn't mean to scare you...", Azumi said softly, "How about we talk about this over a nice cup of tea? My treat!".

Cruz looked up, the first time he had made eye-contact since Azumi had scolded him. "Tea...would be nice."
Cruz looked up, the first time he had made eye-contact since Azumi had scolded him. "Tea...would be nice."[/quote]

Speaking into his head again he said "I know you didn't have a choice, boy. My heart hurts for you, child"

Cruz heard the voice again.
Damn, where was that voice coming from??

He put his hand on his head slowly, glancing around the room, almost in a paranoid state.
If you looked closely, there was a faint outline of a spiral pattern slowly spinning in his pinkish, reddish eyes.
"I am across the bar. I am wearing the white with the silver chest plate and two swords."

Cruz slowly glanced over to this person, and then his expression softened.
So he wasn't just hearing things after all. What an odd being.

He looked down and trailed his gaze across the floor as if they were footsteps, then glanced back up at Azumi.
It seemed those swirls were growing fainter. Seemed it was a good thing.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi started to look concerned for the teenager. Cruz seemed to have some sort of headache, to her at least. Though she did sense some sort of other presence nearby using telepathy or a similar magic.

"Are you alright?", She asked him, tilting her head.

She motioned for Cruz to take a seat and summoned a teapot. She then heated the tea inside it with foxfire.

"I think you might really need this...", She commented and offered Cruz some tea.
Reith (played by Reithesniper)

He smiled, walking around.. And going straight over the Mathius, because he basically hasnt interacted with him- "Hello!" He smiles sitting down next to him.. Mochi inched away from Reith, he creeped her out-
Kotaro Matatabi (played by SoulHeart57)

Cue Kotaro pouncing on Reith while yelling vengeance is mine. He mightve found some catnip again.

He squealed, "Wheres that stupid demon when you need-" he whined "Soull get a hold of your creations!-" he picked Kotaro up and kinds suspended him in the air with his tails "I smell catnip on you-"
The Proctor (played by SoulHeart57)

The Proctor appears behind him. "Soul is currently occupied with a subway surfers run, so she sent me. Better me than the succubus she wants to make, saying that the 2 of us will be he two halves.. anyways."

"I rather the nice one!" He says holding Kotaro towards him "Will you just take him?"
The Proctor (played by SoulHeart57)

The Proctor laughs. "No, she sent me here to free him. We both thought it'd be funny."
He chuckled and rolled his eyes.
Theo is now hiding under a table, having a full on panic attack.

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi started to look concerned for the teenager. Cruz seemed to have some sort of headache, to her at least. Though she did sense some sort of other presence nearby using telepathy or a similar magic.

"Are you alright?", She asked him, tilting her head.

She motioned for Cruz to take a seat and summoned a teapot. She then heated the tea inside it with foxfire.

"I think you might really need this...", She commented and offered Cruz some tea.

"I'm...okay." He murmured, sitting down gently on the chair and then grabbed the tea cup from Azumi. "Thank you." He furrowed his brows, staring into the tea, before blowing on it to cool it and taking a sip.
He spoke to Theo in his head "what troubles you? Show me"
"If you insist." Theo let Mathius see everything that had happened to Theo in his life, experiencing everything from every cold and dark corner of Theo's broken mind.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus