Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Deleted Character (played anonymously)

(( OH NOO XD XD ))
Reith (played by Reithesniper)

(Isnt Cruz like 13-)

(( Yeah. He's the Son of Cruella De Vil. ))
Reith (played by Reithesniper)

(( mmm, dropkick?))

((Must dropkick-))
Kotaro Matatabi (played by SoulHeart57)

((*summons the spirit of technoblade and interrupts his battle against god*))
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi hears talk about skinning animals and goes over to Cruz, scolding him.

"Where are your parents, young man?!", She says, however her diminutive stature makes it quite hard for anyone to take her seriously.

"You stand before a divine fox spirit! Do you not realize how unethical this is?"

Azumi seems to have a penchant for scolding children and teenagers that aren't even hers.
"Yeah. If you harm animals, then you will get harmed…by me." It had probably sounded better in Theo's head, but he liked it.

"That is not necessary, Theo! He is merely a child!", Azumi said worriedly. She then remembered Theo completely after her absence from this bar.

"Oh, Theo! Do you remember me?", Azumi said happily.
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea came up from being Azumi and tried placing a yellow flower on her head as a sign of friendship and respect.

Azumi was caught off guard when Alethea had placed a flower on her head, but appreciated the gesture, wagging her tails happily.
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Fake Peppino just... randomly having a seizure in the corner... wait, he's just ragdolling into the corner-

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:

"Where are your parents, young man?!", She says, however her diminutive stature makes it quite hard for anyone to take her seriously.

"You stand before a divine fox spirit! Do you not realize how unethical this is?"

Azumi seems to have a penchant for scolding children and teenagers that aren't even hers.
Theo Stark wrote:
"Yeah. If you harm animals, then you will get harmed…by me." It had probably sounded better in Theo's head, but he liked it.

Cruz got this melancholy look on his face at the mention of his parents.
"Ah, my mum's...imprisoned." He avoided eye-contact.

He refused eye-contact too, especially since the scolding reminded him of a..certain someone.
Ms. Nessie, the vice-manager of the fashion studio he worked for. She was constantly yelling at him.

Arty, however, the manager, was quite nice to him, so he didn't quit, just for Arty alone.
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
"That is not necessary, Theo! He is merely a child!", Azumi said worriedly. She then remembered Theo completely after her absence from this bar.

"Oh, Theo! Do you remember me?", Azumi said happily.

"Yes, I do remember you." Theo seemed somewhat annoyed. "I don't care if he's a child if he's gonna hurt animals. He clearly hasn't learned from the fact that it's reason why his mother…" Theo tailed off suddenly as he suddenly remembered how his own mother had treated him. Theo just stands there, his eyelid twitching, and then without warning, he punches the wall.
He remained quiet, but still listened to everything unfold.

Cruz De Vil wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:

Theo Stark wrote:

Cruz got this melancholy look on his face at the mention of his parents.
"Ah, my mum's...imprisoned." He avoided eye-contact.

He refused eye-contact too, especially since the scolding reminded him of a..certain someone.
Ms. Nessie, the vice-manager of the fashion studio he worked for. She was constantly yelling at him.

Arty, however, the manager, was quite nice to him, so he didn't quit, just for Arty alone.

As Cruz reacted quite negatively to being scolded, Azumi garnered a sense of guilt that nearly overwhelmed her. She sensed something else was wrong and apologized for her stern behavior.

"Oh dear, I didn't mean to scare you...", Azumi said softly, "How about we talk about this over a nice cup of tea? My treat!".

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
As Cruz reacted quite negatively to being scolded, Azumi garnered a sense of guilt that nearly overwhelmed her. She sensed something else was wrong and apologized for her stern behavior.

"Oh dear, I didn't mean to scare you...", Azumi said softly, "How about we talk about this over a nice cup of tea? My treat!".

Cruz looked up, the first time he had made eye-contact since Azumi had scolded him. "Tea...would be nice."
Cruz looked up, the first time he had made eye-contact since Azumi had scolded him. "Tea...would be nice."[/quote]

Speaking into his head again he said "I know you didn't have a choice, boy. My heart hurts for you, child"

Cruz heard the voice again.
Damn, where was that voice coming from??

He put his hand on his head slowly, glancing around the room, almost in a paranoid state.
If you looked closely, there was a faint outline of a spiral pattern slowly spinning in his pinkish, reddish eyes.
"I am across the bar. I am wearing the white with the silver chest plate and two swords."

Cruz slowly glanced over to this person, and then his expression softened.
So he wasn't just hearing things after all. What an odd being.

He looked down and trailed his gaze across the floor as if they were footsteps, then glanced back up at Azumi.
It seemed those swirls were growing fainter. Seemed it was a good thing.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus