Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi started to look concerned for the teenager. Cruz seemed to have some sort of headache, to her at least. Though she did sense some sort of other presence nearby using telepathy or a similar magic.

"Are you alright?", She asked him, tilting her head.

She motioned for Cruz to take a seat and summoned a teapot. She then heated the tea inside it with foxfire.

"I think you might really need this...", She commented and offered Cruz some tea.
Reith (played by Reithesniper)

He smiled, walking around.. And going straight over the Mathius, because he basically hasnt interacted with him- "Hello!" He smiles sitting down next to him.. Mochi inched away from Reith, he creeped her out-
Kotaro Matatabi (played by SoulHeart57)

Cue Kotaro pouncing on Reith while yelling vengeance is mine. He mightve found some catnip again.

He squealed, "Wheres that stupid demon when you need-" he whined "Soull get a hold of your creations!-" he picked Kotaro up and kinds suspended him in the air with his tails "I smell catnip on you-"
The Proctor (played by SoulHeart57)

The Proctor appears behind him. "Soul is currently occupied with a subway surfers run, so she sent me. Better me than the succubus she wants to make, saying that the 2 of us will be he two halves.. anyways."

"I rather the nice one!" He says holding Kotaro towards him "Will you just take him?"
The Proctor (played by SoulHeart57)

The Proctor laughs. "No, she sent me here to free him. We both thought it'd be funny."
He chuckled and rolled his eyes.
Theo is now hiding under a table, having a full on panic attack.
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi started to look concerned for the teenager. Cruz seemed to have some sort of headache, to her at least. Though she did sense some sort of other presence nearby using telepathy or a similar magic.

"Are you alright?", She asked him, tilting her head.

She motioned for Cruz to take a seat and summoned a teapot. She then heated the tea inside it with foxfire.

"I think you might really need this...", She commented and offered Cruz some tea.

"I'm...okay." He murmured, sitting down gently on the chair and then grabbed the tea cup from Azumi. "Thank you." He furrowed his brows, staring into the tea, before blowing on it to cool it and taking a sip.
He spoke to Theo in his head "what troubles you? Show me"
"If you insist." Theo let Mathius see everything that had happened to Theo in his life, experiencing everything from every cold and dark corner of Theo's broken mind.
Kenny Mccormick (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

kenny would walk into the bar, holding an icepack to his eye
Eric Cartman (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"HEY-- KENNY-- GET BACK OVER HERE"cartman would shout
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

(It’s the Eric Cartman lol)

Keiko walked into the bar, avoiding running into the little boys. She paused and looked around for a seat and maybe a new friend.
Stan Marsh (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

stan and kyle walked in shortly after, kyle grumbling angrily

Is this bar just attracting more children?, she thought as she looked at the little group of children. From the looks of it, they all come from the same place as that little spaceman, she observed.
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

Cruz was silently drinking the tea Azumi prepared for him.
Kenny Mccormick (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

kenny mumbled through the hoodie that covered his mouth "leave me alone cartman"

Invite the bunch of children to have a meal or.., she thought as she set her eyes on Cruz, possibly talk fashion with Fuzzy Coat? Keiko pouted as she thought, Then again, there are so many people to chat with.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus