Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"No." Theo answered. "But if you want to look into my mind and understand why I'm always like this, then you can do that. Just be warned that it's very cold and dark in there."
Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

"I noticed" she said, as she seemed to have zoned out skimming through his mind, resisting the urge to mess with anything as its rude to do such a thing without permission!
Amps (played by Reithesniper)

Reith Placed his hand on the ground and decides to work, on Amps, shes clearly nothing much but judging by her confused expression, she isnt used to Reith working on here outside of his lil void "Reith.." She looks around confused-
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five teleported into the bar, fishing hat on his head, fishing pole in one hand, and a plush version of a certain someone named Dolores.
"Good day everyone." He said, putting the fishing pole against the wall and then walking to a table. "Lively as always, Trixie's bar..." He murmured.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"POYO POYO!" ("KORBY BOMB ATTACK!") Korby then dropped down from the ceiling and then landed on Five's head. And then they laid there.

Amps would get up despite Reith asking her not move but she couldnt help it be approach the two.. Specifically looking at Korby
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five didn't even seem surprised, instead he warmly smiled. "Korby, long time no see." He gently grabbed Korby off of his head. "How have you been?" He asked them.

Amps is just being Amps, dancing to the song "Happy" by Pharrell Williams
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Thor was hopping around trying his dog-gone (pun intended. Sue me) best to keep up with Amps.

Thor the Malinois wrote:
Thor was hopping around trying his dog-gone (pun intended. Sue me) best to keep up with Amps.

She slowed down a bit, so the doggo could keep up with her
Finny (played anonymously)

Finny walked in, following a small butterfly inside.
He found the small butterfly very interesting so he let curiosity guide him away from the mansion, all the way to Trixie's Bar.

Amps wrote:
Thor the Malinois wrote:

She slowed down a bit, so the doggo could keep up with her

Thor kept dancing with her. He was having the time of his life at the moment.

"Such a good boy.." She kneels down and pats his head

Thor wagged his tail
Athanasia de Alger Obelia (played by jennaisante)

Grooooowl

"Blimey... behold tumee."

A lass, typically dressed in modest clothing and have a long, wavy blonde hair with straight bangs falling into her jewel-blue eyes, an inherited trait from the imperial family, with a vociferous gnarl that made clear through her surroundings have arrived to the said bar. The painful sensation, middlemost on her stomach, together as she felt lightheaded, empty, low, headachy because of the long journey to pursue.

"I'm hungry as a wolf...." She whimpered,

At that time, her knees weakened and her vision blurred, and then she passed out onto the floor.
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then look over and then slithered to her like a snake. He inspected her carefully before getting an idea. He then slithered right into a kitchen, threw a bag of popcorn in the microwave and then he started making the popcorn. How come he could have just done THAT instead of eating the popcorn packets over and over?!
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea offered Fake some pizza.
Kotaro Matatabi (played by SoulHeart57)

Kotaro hops onto Alethea's head in his felin form, purring.
Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

Mochi is being mochi.. Staring at the fourth wall..

If you see this she thinks your pretty, have a nice day yall-
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea laughed and petted her furry friend.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus