Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ryota Zen'in (played by SoulHeart57)

((Does this world have a form of currency? I mean..l it’s a timeless, space less dimension exists in the dead space between all realities…))
Ryota Zen'in (played by SoulHeart57)

((So how do you pull out a coin worth three thousand in this world if this world doesn’t have a set currency? Maybe in Tulips world…))
((sorry- i just had to-))
((HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BIG BRAIN IDEA ALLIYUS!!!!! Aight, So, Astoria Used to be the creator and protector of all things within the multiverse and it's universes/dimensions, eveything that existed in reality, but stepped down to be with Mathius. What if Hoirzon is her successor? [i'm also very partial to the name horizon because a lot of my game usernames are OpalHorizonZ))
Ignore Charlie!!! I didn't mean to make her., Lol T^T I'm making a person. Wanna go into DMS?)|
neesan-anime.gif
anime-girl-with-black-hair-black-cat-ears-black-dress-generative-ai_958124-30589.jpg
Ragna The Bloodedge wrote:
(Sorry, I know I haven't been active lately. Real Life sure knows how to keep me busy.)

((Don't worry about it!))
((ah, i see... another hater of the color yellow))
Cassidy (played anonymously)

(( @Joot,
You referring to Cassidy? Yeah, he doesn't like the yellow rabbit. (William Afton in the Spring Bonnie suit)
If you haven't seen it, he's from the FNAF movie that came out last year in October! :) ))

(( That specific Cassidy yeah, I know there's the original game Cassidy :) ))
((elden ring has two yellow things blaidd hates: the flame of frenzy, which wants to melt the world, and the golden order, who he is in your friendly neighborhood terrorist organization against... or was in the case of the au i am playing. the golden order is now on the moon))
((@alliyus what? i am a fnaf nerd too and i have never heard of that.))

(( I have, but it seems to be mostly fanart stuff?? So I don't think it's canon?? ))
((if fanart was canon then blaidd would be acting far far FAR different with the way im playing him lol))

(( I personally enjoyed the movie :) ))
((doesnt cassidy appear as a distorted face in some of the animatronic lines?))

(( Also it's late af, I need to go to bed LMAO
and yeah I think so, in UCN. I've never played UCN (but want to) but the FNAF wiki has information on it probably ))
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

((also the fact that korby quoted lowtiergod tho-))
BL00DF4NG (played by Jooters)

((no offense but that sounds like it's just an instant "I win" button. That would basically just make it so anyone your character decides should die or lose a fight does, which is textbook example godmoding. Also, violence isn't allowed in this bar, so wouldn't that just result in your character being kicked out?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus