Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ronal (played by randomentity777)

Ronal looks down at Mathius. "I don't suppose you have any Na'vi food here, do you?"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi remained on Mathius' papoose as he worked on other things.

Alas, she woke up only to find what has happened to her. She then resigned herself to her adorable fate.
Calamori (played by Alliyus)

Calamori sat there, asleep on the ground, curled up.
Ronal wrote:
Ronal looks down at Mathius. "I don't suppose you have any Na'vi food here, do you?"

"I can make it, yes. This place is an interuniversal nexus. Long story short, we have a little bit of everything"
Keeby (played anonymously)

Suddenly, Keeby then crashes through the window, VIA: Warp Star. "Agh!"
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"What the hell?!" Fake Peppino then runs out the kitchen to see what even broke.
He rushed over to Keeby "Poyo poyo? Poyo!" (Are you okay? Are you hungry?)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"I can make it, yes. This place is an interuniversal nexus. Long story short, we have a little bit of everything"

"Some Spartan fruit would be nice, please."
anime-girl-with-black-hair-black-cat-ears-black-dress-generative-ai_958124-30589.jpg

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He rushed over to Keeby "Poyo poyo? Poyo!" (Are you okay? Are you hungry?)
Keeby then turns on a device on their arm. It allows then to properly speak. "No! I came here to deliver this device to my good friend Korby! It makes entities speak proper english!"
Ronal wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"Some Spartan fruit would be nice, please."

He would nod to Keeby before going into the kitchen and returning with a plate of Spartan fruit for her. He set it down along with some napkins.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby then suddenly falls off the ceiling before landing on top of Keeby! "Poyo!" ("Ouch!")

"OW-"
He knelt and helped Keeby and Korby to their feet. He still had the tiny kitsune in the papoose on his chest
Lyney (played anonymously)

Lyney sat there, bored.

220347.gif
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Moves about the bar as she sweeps up the floor and collecting dust with her duster. Humming along as she works.
Victorica (played by Alliyus)

Victorica sat there looking at Nat when she worked. Her eyes were studying and calculating. She saw everyone was an enemy because of Azarath. She blinked and tilted her head, watching silently from her seat.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He would nod to Keeby before going into the kitchen and returning with a plate of Spartan fruit for her. He set it down along with some napkins.

"Thank you, human."
Victorica (played by Alliyus)

Victorica eyed Ronal. She seemed interested enough to actually hold her gaze. She blinked and tilted her head, studying the blue creature from afar, silently.
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha took to cleaning diligently. Making sure the tables were well cleaned and polished. When she looks about, satisfaction on her face, then with a glance to the time, she goes to sit at the bar counter for a break. Amusing herself with some games on her tablet.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus