Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HydroBOMB

I am jus using this for fun :)
Jokerr (played by Jokerr) Topic Starter

hey
welcome to the community! this is for introductions just as a heads up
You are in right place then, this place is fun. Welcome and enjoy your stay here.
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
See Jokerr, people are really nice here :)
Wandering_Mary

Welcome, hope to RP with ya because a friend of mine seems to know ya
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Jokerr wrote:
I am jus using this for fun :)
Hey there! Welcome to the RPR!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun!
Welcome to RPR, Jokerr! :D

giphy.gif
Welcome!
Heyoooooo welcome, hopefully you have a good time!
056c584d9335fcabf080ca43e583e3c4.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I'm Hibari and I do hope you enjoy your stay.
Stay safe and take care always! <3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! So nice to meet you. :D

I know we'd all love to learn more about you. Maybe things like... Do you have any pets? What's your favorite RP genre? What do you hope to find here?

I'm sure you're finding your way around okay so far, but just in case, if you need help, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. Firstly, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can check the help section. If you still need more help, our community is wonderfully friendly. Always feel free to ask for help if you need it!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you Jokrr! It’s nice you found this place! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
hello
welcome
That's nice, welcome to the RPR! Have a great time. I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, and I like reading, and listening to music, and watching anime! What about you? Your introduction was nice, and we're glad to meet ya! ❤️ but... Do you have any favorite books, shows, or characters? Any hobbies or pets? Fellow roleplayers would love to get to know a little more about you! :) I personally am not in any active roleplays right now, but I'm writing some fiction, so I'm a little busy. Still, there are plenty of people who would probably love to roleplay or chat with you if you want! :) :D :) If you have any questions, you can ask someone, or search in the Search bar. The dropdown menu is very handy, and it has all sorts of things that are nice and interesting. I like Groups, and Forums, and threads that are in the forums! So many posts and topics! And if you have a favorite subject of roleplay you can create a topic or a character about it. :) Just be sure to follow the rules and take care of yourself and you'll probably get along fine, okay?! :D :) That's all from me for now, maybe I'll see you around, byebye! :) :) :D :O :) ;D :) :P :O :D :) :O :3 ^_^ :D :P :) :D :) :D :3 ;D :) ;) ;) :) ;) ;3 :D :P :D :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HydroBOMB

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus