Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there

My name is Allison, and I'm happy to have found this site, as I find it pretty interesting and a creative way to make our characters truly shine.
I have recently gotten back into roleplay a few weeks ago and I'm glad to be back. I'd describe my writing style as... a single paragraph that focuses on being as descriptive as possible when it comes to my character's thoughts, feelings and her reactions to what's going on here. I do hope to meet others who don't mind this style, whether or not they share it themselves.

Thank you for reading, and I hope we can work out a plot sometime!
Hello, and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I've been here for right around a month myself, and I've already met several really amazing people to RP with. To help you out, here are some useful links for you to browse.

Forum Rules - This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.
Getting started - Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.
Find RP - If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.
Looking for RP - If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post.

I hope you have a wonderful time here and can find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome!

I would love to hear about what kind of genres you enjoy and stories you prefer!

Feel free to send me a message anytime!

Hope you feel right at home here.

:)

XOXO
Cassie
Hello and welcome to RPR!!!
Feileks Topic Starter

Hehe, thanks everyone!
Feileks wrote:
My name is Allison, and I'm happy to have found this site, as I find it pretty interesting and a creative way to make our characters truly shine.
I have recently gotten back into roleplay a few weeks ago and I'm glad to be back. I'd describe my writing style as... a single paragraph that focuses on being as descriptive as possible when it comes to my character's thoughts, feelings and her reactions to what's going on here. I do hope to meet others who don't mind this style, whether or not they share it themselves.

Thank you for reading, and I hope we can work out a plot sometime!
Hey there! Welcome to the RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, Allison! :D

giphy.gif
Akali_Fang

Ello and welcome!
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Heyo, and welcome to the site!! I hope you have a great time, and feel free to ask if you have any questions!
Hi there, welcome to the RPR, hope you have a great time here! :) If you need anything or want to ask some questions, you can chat with me if you want. Maybe I'll see you around, I don't know. Anyway, stay safe, have fun, take care, and be good! :P There aren't too many rules, haha, and they're easy enough to follow, so once you get into RPing you can probably have plenty of fun. Byebye! :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :P :) ^_^

~Shinyrainbowlithogra ;) :D :) ;D :P :) :D :) :( :3 :) :D :D ;D :)
Welcome to RPR!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus