Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy

mag

Hey, I'm Mag.
I'm real into fantasy stuff, like the Elder Scrolls and D&D, and I love dragons and magic and cool music. But I'm not really into romance or sexual stuff, I just like nice friendships and cool adventures lol.
I have a few OCs, my main one being Maveus, an immortal who kind of just wants to die, Vincent, a human dude who's really nice and also really dumb sometimes, and Adryn, a dark elf who basically babysits Vincent when he's being stupid and has bad social anxiety and is kind of Vincent's boyfriend. These are my babies so be nice ok
Anyway, that's me, I use any pronouns (just use whatever you think fits me idc) and I don't usually do rp but it sounds fun so I wanna give it a try. Thanks for reading, I don't know if this was a good introduction but here you go lol
mag wrote:
Hey, I'm Mag.
I'm real into fantasy stuff, like the Elder Scrolls and D&D, and I love dragons and magic and cool music. But I'm not really into romance or sexual stuff, I just like nice friendships and cool adventures lol.
I have a few OCs, my main one being Maveus, an immortal who kind of just wants to die, Vincent, a human dude who's really nice and also really dumb sometimes, and Adryn, a dark elf who basically babysits Vincent when he's being stupid and has bad social anxiety and is kind of Vincent's boyfriend. These are my babies so be nice ok
Anyway, that's me, I use any pronouns (just use whatever you think fits me idc) and I don't usually do rp but it sounds fun so I wanna give it a try. Thanks for reading, I don't know if this was a good introduction but here you go lol

Hello, and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I've been here for right around a month myself, and I've already met several really amazing people to RP with. To help you out, here are some useful links for you to browse.

Forum Rules - This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.
Getting started - Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.
Find RP - If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.
Looking for RP - If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post.

I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
mag Topic Starter

Arekkusu wrote:
mag wrote:
Hey, I'm Mag.

Hello, and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I've been here for right around a month myself, and I've already met several really amazing people to RP with. To help you out, here are some useful links for you to browse.

Forum Rules - This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.
Getting started - Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.
Find RP - If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.
Looking for RP - If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post.

I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)

Ah, thank you so much!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Heyy, I'm Alanis.
Heyy, I'm Alanis. I'm 18 and I've been writing since the 3rd grade (so 8 years lol) um...I'd consider myself a very advanced writer/rp-er- meaning I could like like 10-20 paragraphs per reply which, I don't think is necessary here unless I'm trying to 'show off' ha. I do all genres of roleplay, but romance-comedy and fantasy with adventure (with a little bit of romance) is my favorite and keeps me more engaged. I'm a bit of a write-o-holic (if you click my profile you'd get more insight on that) so I'll probably be posting forums multiple times through the day out of sheer boredom. I prefer to do FxM roleplays but if you are a female with a male character that's fine too. My profile has more things about me but as it's nearing 2:00am here my mind isn't really giving me much to work with. Anyways, I look forward to find some partners to roleplay with! Care everyone and stay safe in these troubling times! <3
Heyy, I'm Alanis. I'm 18 and I've been writing since the 3rd grade (so 8 years lol) um...I'd consider myself a very advanced writer/rp-er- meaning I could like like 10-20 paragraphs per reply which, I don't think is necessary here unless I'm trying to 'show off' ha. I do all genres of roleplay, but romance-comedy and fantasy with adventure (with a little bit of romance) is my favorite and keeps me more engaged. I'm a bit of a write-o-holic (if you click my profile you'd get more insight on that) so I'll probably be posting forums multiple times through the day out of sheer boredom. I prefer to do FxM roleplays but if you are a female with a male character that's fine too. My profile has more things about me but as it's nearing 2:00am here my mind isn't really giving me much to work with. Anyways, I look forward to find some partners to roleplay with! Take care everyone and stay safe in these troubling times! <3
Wait why'd it send twice-
Welcome to RPR!
ALANIS wrote:

It happens sometimes if the site lags. If it bugs you you can contact a mod to help it get removed <3
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Welcome to RPR, Mag! :D

giphy.gif
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Akali_Fang

Awwoooooo- Welcome fellow storyteller to the RPR!
hello and welcome to RPR!!
Kruhee wrote:
ALANIS wrote:

It happens sometimes if the site lags. If it bugs you you can contact a mod to help it get removed <3

Thank you!
mag wrote:
Hey, I'm Mag.
Hey there! Welcome to the RPR!
056c584d9335fcabf080ca43e583e3c4.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I'm Hibari and it's nice to meet you.
Stay safe and take care always! <3
mag wrote:
Hey, I'm Mag.

Greetings fellow Elderscrolls enthusiast. I've played Oblivion and Skyrim and modded the hell out of them. :)

I hope you find enjoyment in RPR.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus