Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free headshot art for LGBTQ+ characters! (closed)

CLOSED. I will be working on getting the people who have replied done over the next month or so, dealing with IRL stuff.

I want to draw your queer characters!

Reply below with an LGBTQ+ character you'd like me to draw, what pride flag you'd like included into the art somehow and I will draw a colored sketch bust of them in this sort of style. Keep in mind this art is from several months ago, I've since started using some different brushes and techniques so it might not look entirely the same.

One character per person, anon is okay, please don't try to cheat the system so to speak.

Human-faced characters only, animal/elf/alien ears are okay.

I will do my best to do everyone's within the month of June but it may extend further if a lot of people are interested.
Calgary Johnson (played by Dndmama)

Art art art! Cute art! I would like cute art please! Would you be able to do my sweet boi Cal? You can add a rainbow flag to go with him if you'd like :) Thank you thank you thank you!
Cadi (played by DarkCrow)

which of my characters aren't LGBTQ+ in some way lol

But I'd love to see your take on Cadi if possible <3
She's demisexual for flag reference if you decide to add that as a background or something <3

Thank you before hand if you pick her, and if not, I hope you still have fun with whoever you choose to doodle :D
Linus del Sol (played by Claine)

Thank you so much for this! I'd like to to nominate Linus who is a trans man!
Gay kitty boy here always enjoys art of himself! (He has the most art of all my characters, so if you need references just check his guestbook tab.) If you do a pride flag just the traditional LGBTQ+ rainbow flag would suit Chessie fine~

If you need to ask me any questions about him to help you with anything you can DM me~

This is super nice of you Mercy!
Sangris Atsennu (played by Kamui)

Yay! Thank the gods I put his ref up a while ago, we love accuracies!

The pan flag with him is a okay with Sangris!

Ty!! This is so sweet of you
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

Something of my lesbian girl alwina?
Ikar (played anonymously)

Hello! I would love, love, love a trans icon of my baby Icarus over here 🥺

This is so awesome, I love your style!!

https://imgur.com/a/5oootcA
(reference pictures)
I'd love art of my boi Neiko being the proud pansexual that he is. He's a lot of things but that's what he's most vocal about.
Sallie is my only gay character I’ve made on my profile.
If you want details on her appearance, we can message each other
Xavier Bird (played by cringyduck)

Hey there! I would absolutely adore it if you could fit my boy Xavier into you art schedule! His flag is the gay man pride flag, or just the traditional rainbow flag.
MercyInReach Topic Starter

Linus del Sol wrote:

Here you go.

I accidently had the canvas too small and didn't notice until I was done and had to just transform it bigger so it's not at best quality as intended. Apologies! 😔
Claine Moderator

MercyInReach wrote:
Linus del Sol wrote:

Here you go.

I accidently had the canvas too small and didn't notice until I was done and had to just transform it bigger so it's not at best quality as intended. Apologies! 😔

Aaaaa thank you so much for drawing him!!!
Hey can you draw a headshot of my character Mercy Renegade? If you need to know about her, check her profile :). (Shes Bi btw)

I'm having a whole bucket of insomnia and am running on fumes the last few days, and want to be able to give y'all the best sketches possible, so might take longer than expected. I hope to get 2-3 out in the next week though. I love all your characters!

MercyInReach wrote:
I'm having a whole bucket of insomnia and am running on fumes the last few days, and want to be able to give y'all the best sketches possible, so might take longer than expected. I hope to get 2-3 out in the next week though. I love all your characters!
take as long as you need
Hasani (played by RoleplayGoodness)

Could you do one for Hasani please?

here is a link to his colours.

Alwina Coldwill wrote:

Here ya go <3

love it

MercyInReach wrote:
Alwina Coldwill wrote:

Here ya go <3
but could you sign it please?

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free headshot art for LGBTQ+ characters! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus