Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Doodle the Character Above

HibariHaru013 wrote:
Just dropping some art for MercyInReach! I hope you like it. 😊

Dundundunduuunnnn!
sketch1630770590706.png

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! Thank you <3 <3 She looks radiant.

Not claiming!!

AncientCatKing is next to be claimed!
Dropping off for DepressyMessy, sorry for the wait! Here's Umber and Dex! Which I guess is technically two characters but I did it anyway because rule breaking lol! XD

xMyp1Tv.png

LINK

I also wanted to say thank you to Lumaslily for the adorable pic of Vera!

AncientCatKing is next up to be claimed!
@MercyInReach, you're very welcome! :D <3

I'm in a drawing mood, so I'm claiming AncientCatKing!

I am offering Nekomi, Hibari (again), and Aimi.

• Nekomi likes sweaters, loose shirts, super big hoodies, and stockings. She often goes with any neutral colors like shades of grey, black, and white. She's also good with cool colors like lavender and light blue.
  • Hibari is very flexible with any outfit, except if it shows too much skin. She likes anything between casual gothic and pastel.
  • Aimi is also flexible with what she wears, but unlike Hibari, she would often wear facemasks to avoid anything that may cause her to sneeze. She does have a preference for anything pastel, light, and flowy.
If you need more info, just chat with me. :)

PS. Definitely loving Kruhee's take on DepressyMessy's Umber and Dex! <3
DepressyMessy

Kruhee wrote:
Dropping off for DepressyMessy, sorry for the wait! Here's Umber and Dex! Which I guess is technically two characters but I did it anyway because rule breaking lol! XD

xMyp1Tv.png

LINK

I also wanted to say thank you to Lumaslily for the adorable pic of Vera!

AncientCatKing is next up to be claimed!

I love them!! Thank you so much!
I'm sorry this is a couple of days outside the two week deadline but I've been keeping Kruhee appraised and now it is finally done! In pastels no less!

Penny for your thoughts

IMG_20210905_182237_001.jpg

Hibariharu is next to be claimed!
Thank you so much, he's beautiful!!! <3
Dndmama wrote:
I'm sorry this is a couple of days outside the two week deadline but I've been keeping Kruhee appraised and now it is finally done! In pastels no less!

Penny for your thoughts

IMG_20210905_182237_001.jpg

Hibariharu is next to be claimed!
HibariHaru013 Is next to be claimed!
Lumaslily

HibariHaru013 wrote:

• Nekomi likes sweaters, loose shirts, super big hoodies, and stockings. She often goes with any neutral colors like shades of grey, black, and white. She's also good with cool colors like lavender and light blue.
  • Hibari is very flexible with any outfit, except if it shows too much skin. She likes anything between casual gothic and pastel.
  • Aimi is also flexible with what she wears, but unlike Hibari, she would often wear facemasks to avoid anything that may cause her to sneeze. She does have a preference for anything pastel, light, and flowy.

I claim Nekomi because I love me some cutesy anime girls!

And I offer up:
Charlotte
Rubedo
Yulianna
Lumaslily wrote:
HibariHaru013 wrote:

Hi!!! Thanks for claiming me! Which of your characters are you offering? 😊
Lumaslily

HibariHaru013 wrote:
Lumaslily wrote:
HibariHaru013 wrote:

Hi!!! Thanks for claiming me! Which of your characters are you offering? 😊

And I offer up:
Charlotte
Rubedo
Yulianna

Pick ye poison
Claine Topic Starter Moderator

I'll draw Yulianna Rubedo!

And for me...

Just draw any of characters XD
NOT CLAIMING

Charlotte for Lumaslily

The Art
Charlotte_RPR_Trade.png

CLAINE IS NEXT TO BE CLAIMED.
Lumaslily

MercyInReach wrote:
NOT CLAIMING

Charlotte for Lumaslily

The Art
Charlotte_RPR_Trade.png

CLAINE IS NEXT TO BE CLAIMED.

I love it!
Claine wrote:
I'll draw Yulianna!

And for me...

Well, in that case, I'll be claiming Claine! I'll probably be drawing West.

As for my characters, I'm offering Hades, Mixie, Kairo, Calypso, and Ollie. There's a fullbody drawing on each of their profiles if you need a reference!

If you need some more info, then please do PM me! :3
U3Xf0ji.png

Just wanted to check back in, since it's been a bit! I ended up being unexpectedly busy, but I'll be coloring in these lines for HibariHaru013 tonight when I get home. <3
AncientCatKing wrote:
U3Xf0ji.png

Just wanted to check back in, since it's been a bit! I ended up being unexpectedly busy, but I'll be coloring in these lines for HibariHaru013 tonight when I get home. <3

Aaahhhhh!!!! I love it so far!! 😍 I've been busy myself, but will eventually post an art of your character soon. Thank you so much!
Wow so it's been a whole week-
I normally wouldn't have taken this long, but then life suddenly happened and I got really busy... But it's all finished now!

Art for Claine! Hope you like it!
yRbzbNG.png
Claine Topic Starter Moderator

GingerHades wrote:
Wow so it's been a whole week-
I normally wouldn't have taken this long, but then life suddenly happened and I got really busy... But it's all finished now!

Art for Claine! Hope you like it!
yRbzbNG.png

Aaaa thank you so much!! It looks great

I also come with my drop off for Lumaslily!

OESyGsj.jpg

I noticed after the fact the pose kind of resembles the one Kruhee drew, I swear this wasn't intentional!!
GingerHades wrote:
Claine wrote:
I'll draw Yulianna!

And for me...

Well, in that case, I'll be claiming Claine! I'll probably be drawing West.

As for my characters, I'm offering Hades, Mixie, Kairo, Calypso, and Ollie. There's a fullbody drawing on each of their profiles if you need a reference!

If you need some more info, then please do PM me! :3

I think I would like to try my hand at Mixie. I got a new drawing tablet recently and need to try it out more.

I will offer up Phaedra, Kiera (Evil Queen, Pirate Queen or Vampire Queen AU's all up for grabs) and Honora.
HibariHaru013 wrote:
Aaahhhhh!!!! I love it so far!! 😍 I've been busy myself, but will eventually post an art of your character soon. Thank you so much!

5p6b73W.png

Adding a belated colored piece!
Lumaslily

HibariHaru013 wrote:

NhYllHe.jpg

Eu64WGg.jpg

Mission complete!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Doodle the Character Above

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus