Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

Keyes came on the comm "Prepare for back up" then pelicans came down dropping off two scorpions and 4 warthogs. John sat in the elephant looking down to the floor his memories forming pictures right in front of him of past encounters with the covenant.
Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The Elephants dwarfed any vehicle on the ground, But they were slow, Jun walked up to the top of the left Elephant and took out his Sniper Rifle, He then yelled out "COVIES IN BOUND!"
Ripa 'Moramee (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Just as Jun said that, Wraiths, AA Wraiths, Ghosts, And Shadows moved in on the vehicles and began firing at the defence vehicles first

The warthogs began to swerve around and the scorpion tanks fired upon the wraiths John still sat in his seat looking down as if waiting for something.

The Wraiths could not dodge but were holding out, The ghosts dodge most of the shots however two had been destroyed and another was in critical condition, One of the Shadows fired its Plasma Beam at the cockpit of the left Elephant

The Pilot of the Left Elephant flew back, He was either dead or dying, Jun fell off the top of the Elephant but landed on the deck "Always something!" Jun then turned to John "Are you in a condition to drive this thing?" Jun said, shooting at any enemy infantry that poked their heads out

John held his head up listening to Jun but without saying a word he head for the cockpit of the elephant and began steering it roughly he hadn't driven anything like it before but watching others in the past he knew what to do. The warthogs began shooting at the shadows while the tanks kept shooting the wraiths.

A shadow's pilot was blasted apart by the machine gun fire, another one exploded, a Banshee flew in and fired a fuel rod blast at a warthog

A Wolverine Fired its missiles and countered the Fuel rod blast, and then blew the banshee to pieces "Heck ya!" The gunner shouted, Then a Hornet bombed one of the wraiths with missiles

The warthogs drove ahead being dumb and was shooting at what it could from banshees and ghosts to shadows and wraiths. The tanks however kept shooting at the wraiths and John kept driving the Elephant as best he could.

Cutter then cut in "ALL UNITS FALL BACK! FALL BACK!" Cutter yelled in panic, He saw something he did not like, And that he was sure the marines and Spartans would not like either

A beam from a corvette fired down, Destroying any covenant or UNSC vehicles in the way, It mattered not to the Arbiter how many of his men died to foil the UNSC's plans to do what ever they were doing with Elephants

John jumped down to hide from the blast under whatever he could find and soon the elephant was destroyed the vehicle began tumbling down on itself and John the scorpions and warthogs were destroyed. Keyes commed in "John? JOHN!?" he didn't recieve an answer which worried him, then he commed Cutter "Cutter do you have a signal on John? or the others?"

"I have one on Jun, its faint, I think its all the rubble their under!" Cutter then tried to contact jun, Who was in an armor lock, When it ended the ruble flew off him "I-im here Sirs..." He said, sounding injured "Some of the Crew of the Elephants survived, DONT send in reinforcements, We need them to think we are dead, So they don't fire again, Il try to find john" Jun then did something Noble Six taught him, He boosted his Radar by draining his shield power it, and tried finding john and the others

The rubble of an entire elephant was on top of John and electric interference from the wreckage was blocking any signal from reaching his suit, John was still unconscious from the force of the impact and on the outside of his suit his shield was protecting him from the weight of the elephant. Some marines made it and they were crawling to stay safe one found Jun "Hey there you are, are you ok?" the marine was looking around making sure no covenant was arround

"Im fine, don't worry about me, What about you guys?" He said, looking around, Then Tegian jumped off what was left of a building "Damn, I was thrown high!" He said looking at where he was, Tegian then looked around "hay, Where is john?..And Jessica?"

The marine shook his head "We have been ala spread out, i've only managed to locate a few but they are tending to some of the others I came here to find you. I have no clue where the other spartans are only you two" the marine pointed back between the wreckage "We think there are more men that way"

Jun ran towards the wreckage, Tegian followed slower, looking around for covies, Jun still had no shield and his radar was still boosted, He began scanning for marines and spartan

The marine followed behind looking carefully for covie then a few more marines showed up "Look I found two spartans" then the other marine came up "well i'll be darned but where's the other two?" the marines followed them. John laid under the elephant immobile and unknowing of his current condition

((When I was playing halo 3, I found out Jackals never have beam rifles unless on Heroic or Legendary))

A jackal ran out and shot his beam rifle at Jun, He was still disoriented so his aim was not the best

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus