Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Ripa 'Moramee (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

four brute prowlers landed inside, that left sixteen brutes inside "That Demon is hurt! Attack it!" The tried to shoot at john, but the saw that Jessica and a few marines were making a defensive barrier "Damnit! No matter!" They then shot their spikers and energy rifles at them
Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

John juped out of the hog "Jessica give me some help over here" he said and got behind some cover with his magnum shooting whatever he could his left arm dangling down his side. Keyes came on the comm "John get down your not fit for combat at the moment, stay out of combat" John replied with "No sir, I am sworn to do what I was bred to do, and that was protect humanity at all costs"
Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Jessica ran over to john, while shooting her SMG "What do you need john?" she asked, then Jun's hornet smashed into a phantom trying to land, Jun then landed in the hangar "i'll take you all on you sons of a bi-" the rest of juns speech was cut off by his sniper rifle

John tried moving the hangar door "The hangar door got jammed everyone is inside we just need to shut the doors help me with this one" he said putting away his magnum and using his right arm which was still good to try and unjam the hangar door. Keyes came back on the radio "John I am ordering you to stand down soldier" John replied back with "My answer is still 'NO' sir, I have a duty to do and that's what I plan to do" he was using all the strength he could muster to pull the hangar door is was moving slightly but it wasn't budging.

Jessica was worried about john, but agreed and helped him shut the doors, jun kept sharp shooting "I met grunts that dodge better than you!" jun taunted

John used his leverage added with Jessicas and the hangar door was closing quickly now. "Alright onto the next one" John moved slowly showing a slight limp but he managed and was pulling at the other hangar door with as much strength as he could use.

Jessica helped john, then tegian's hornet flew in at the last second, "Catch!" jun threw a grenade at a brute
Ripa 'Moramee (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The brute caught it and looked at it "what am I supose to do wi-" the grenade exploded and killed the brute, the other brutes sighed "MORON" one yelled

The hangar doors were closed "Thanks for the help" he slid down the hangar doors eventually sitting down, breathing heavily Keyes came up on the comm "John don't push yourself your not fit for duty at the moment" John still replied with "Sorry sir, but I must do what I need to do" he was still stubborn as always

Jessica looked at john "dont push yourself, you wont be good to anyone dead" jessica stated, then ran over to help jun, Jun was still shooting down brutes "Hay I have a banana for you" He said taunting the brutes, Jessica took out her SMG and started helping Jun

John looked up to Jessica "I won't be good to anyone out of action either" he said then got up to his feet "I push myself for a reason" he then began walking towards the bridge slowly still a slight limp Keyes came on the comm to Jessica "Just let John be John, there isn't much we can do"

"This is Captain Cutter to keyes and to the ground parties, Serena has found a way to get the civilian in In Amber Clad out of here, The Covies are going to try shooting down any UNSC ship that try to land, That's were you guys come in, There is a covenant corvette I shot down, it crashed south of you guys, So we are going to capture it, And bring the civilians onto it, By the time the covies figure out whats happening the corvette will already be far behind us, And there is little hope for the covies to get through Keyes and Me" Cutter then waited for replies on the plan

Keyes replied back "You shot down the corvette it's engines are probably fried along with several systems it will be useless to try and use it without having to get a few repair crews out there" Keyes then turned to Cortana "You have any ideas on how to get the Amber Clad out of here?" Cortana didn't respond for a moment "There is no way without it being shot at, the Corvette is our best bet" Keyes then sighed "Alright cutter we're going with your plan" John stopped in the middle of a hallway and sat up against a wall holding his left arm and sitting down giving his leg a rest.

Cutter then replied "I have a solution to the engines, the Elephant crews know how to repair almost anything, just get them aboard and they will get that ship up"

Keyes replied back "Alright let's get a move on then, don't waste time" then the transmission cut off and three pelicans launched off with a squad of marines in each of them two with a warthog.

Jessica walked over to Chief "Do you think you can walk? We are moving out to protect two elephants" She said, Jun walked over as well "The smelly apes have been eliminated" He stated while putting his sniper rifle on his back

John slowly rose to his feet "Yeah i'll be fine" he then turned his head to Jessica "Lead the way"
Keyes came on the comm "John you may need to sit this one out" John responded "No sir, i'm gonna do my duty at any cost in any condition"

Jessica went to the hangar bay, which was now open and full of marines ready to shoot any covies that came in or out, They all saluted the Spartans, Jessica pointed at two elephants driving down a path, Guarded with both Cutter's men and Keyes's men

((Sorry it took so long, I was feeling very ill and had a headache))

((it's fine))

John followed Jessica he then ran towards the elephants. Once he reached the closest one he jumped into it and relaxed holding his assault rifle ready for combat.

"alright lets move out!" a Sargent said, and the two elephants took off, five Hornets were following it in the air, and two cobra's and two wolverines on the ground, Marines were manning the machine gun turrets on the Elephant "If we come under attack, cover us, and we can go into lock down mode and are M247 GPMGT Autocannon can deploy for defense" One of the drivers of the elephant said

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus