Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Fictitious Models Needed!

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some volunteer characters to 'pose' for a few profile headshots that I'm going to use as examples for advertising commissions for the holiday season.

There will be both traditional art in the form of crayon and ink and digital pictures!

Please post with the character you'd like a picture of and I'll pick a few interesting and cool characters to draw! Completely free of course. But do keep in mind that the picture will be posted up on various websites to advertise my work.

If you've never seen my work before, you can check it out here!
Gatsby (played anonymously)

ARF.
Serenne (played by Dragonfire)

Need your violet crayons a workout, my dear?
Kim Site Admin

Any of mine are available, but perhaps the most visually interesting ones are:

Cavalia
Savalia
Safiye
Aethaerraent
The Snail
Isaak (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

I offer this.
Aoife (played anonymously)

*Struts her stuff*
Project 27 (played anonymously)

27 can potentially bring some more sci-fi into the mix? :) She's pretty straight forward to draw but please don't hesitate to ask me questions if you need more info!
Ehm...

Perhaps the most interesting ones are Kori and Crysor, and I don't have any art for them yet *facedesks*

Karang would also be immensely interesting to draw (especially humanoid with his wings out).

I dunno. You can pick who you want to draw, I'm not picky, I'll be happy with anybody xD
I'll gladly offer a couple of mine. I'll grab a few of the more interesting looking character for you to use.

Aearion
Bender Of Iron Will
Crystal Hail

There, those are the more interesting looking characters. Pick whoever you like!
Also, in case you want to add in some sci-fi stuff or want to show off you are willing to draw characters from a set universe (or you really like the color blue) I can also offer Azran for your enjoyment
Nis'Tianes (played anonymously)

Probably not as interesting as the others, but lots of scars.
Feel free to have a go at any of my headchildren, if one strikes your fancy!
If you want an advertisement for a younger audience, Hunter Argentum would be your kid.

If you're looking for something a little more exotic, Nebi would be another. :)

Or, okay, last one: Hassan--he's my "Arabian Knight" complete with spitting camel. :)
I'll offer- I think the most interesting is Bird of Prey however if you want cutesy then go with Mu-Mu!
TheLily

PenGryphon2007 wrote:

Since she doesn't have any pictures of Nebi on the page, I have searched for all the pictures of Nebi. Bottom right, Another one, And this one.

Also, since she's there, I offer up Aradia. and I offer Kanei Yi
TheLily wrote:
PenGryphon2007 wrote:

Heh, thanks, Lily! I went ahead and updated his profile now. XD *feels terrible*

Since she doesn't have any pictures of Nebi on the page, I have searched for all the pictures of Nebi. Bottom right, Another one, And this one.

Also, since she's there, I offer up Aradia. and I offer Kanei Yi
Tasha Topic Starter

Woo, thanks for the replies everyone! So many interesting characters c:

I can't draw everyone, sadly, but I will be picking a few to do and I'll be posting them up on my DA as I finish them. I'll send a message to those I pick when I finish a piece.

Thank you all for volunteering your babies!
Kim Site Admin

Tasha wrote:
Woo, thanks for the replies everyone! So many interesting characters c:

I can't draw everyone, sadly, but I will be picking a few to do and I'll be posting them up on my DA as I finish them. I'll send a message to those I pick when I finish a piece.

Thank you all for volunteering your babies!

I'm dying to see what you come up with, regardless of whose characters are in the mix. Yaaay RP art! :D
Is it too late to add one more to the mix?

Perhaps John if you have the time?
Tasha Topic Starter

virusghost18 wrote:
Is it too late to add one more to the mix?

Perhaps John if you have the time?

Nope! Never too late!

Well actually, that's a lie. You CAN be too late but you are not! Until I'm done with getting samples out, I don't mind people throwing their characters in for consideration. c:

Just as an update, I've finished two headshots! One for Serenne and one for Bender of Iron Will!
If what I read is correct, then there is still time! I would not mind throwing two more characters that are relatively "normal" in appearance; but full of personality. Crow and Tannis.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Fictitious Models Needed!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus