Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Superstitious Sands (Closing Soon)

Xiara (played by KingofHaddock) Topic Starter

This was starting to become very questionable. Two travelers had already come to this remote area, for reasons Xiara unsure of. And now, arrived these questionable aliens along the horizon. Despite this, he felt the need to answer Tucker's question. "Those offworlders appear very questionable, as if they are ready for combat." Xiara was unharmed, though he was skilled in hand to hand combat, violence was something that he would never consider if it could be avoided.

"There is a tomb within this cave, it leads to the sewer of East City, we can actually get to civilized company." Xiara tried to explain to them both. Disregarding his own land speeder. He then turned to Vagabundo "The cave complex itself is quite big, you may actually be able to carry your speeder within." He did not wish to assume any sort of danger, but these beings looked like they were ready for combat, and whilst Xiara was not defenseless, if conflict could be avoided, this would be the best course of action.
Tucker (played by Chris_Pike)

Tucker turned to look at the speeders, he shook his head and blinked a few times, "Humans!?" He said bewildered, This is the first time he had seen other humans in years! Maybe even ten! He had no idea after he had lost track of time "Im a part of these people, Maybe I can convince them to turn around" He said then started approaching the speeders
Lee Elexion (played by Jabonicus)

"Humans do not adhere to other humans." Vagabundo said. "They might be defilers! Would you allow for this crypt to be defiled?"

Tucker stopped and turned to look at Lee "I am apart of that same military that is landing before I was shot down, I recognize the symbols, I still have my authority, all I need to hope for is that there is no one there superseding my rank" He said and continued to walk to the speeders, he left the part out about him being here for years, though most knew that, he also left out the part that pirates could have taken the ship, but he would need to take risks

"While I hope what you say is true, I cannot be so optimistic. Though I do think conflict would be very unneeded and completely pointless. I do not think they are here solely for the sake of a fight." Xiara was unsure of these beings. He had seen many extra-planetary beings before in has long life, all with their own agendas. He was unsure of what these people wanted, but there was something that puzzled him greatly: How did they manage to get into Actarian space without any sort of retaliation. "If these Human beings had landed and made camp upon Acta like this, this could be viewed as an act of great transgression..."

Tucker sighed and said something all most unbearable but was louder then he hoped "Tell me about it... We only tried to land for fuel and they shot us down and said we were smugglers..." He said then made some sort of hand jester, which meant in the human army to stop, he only hoped this was still the jester they used though
Captain Robbins (played by HRA)

The bikes continued roaring on, heading straight for them with great speed. Robbins saw the gesture, but ignored it. He wasn't going to take orders from anyone who wasn't a man he respected, and that was that, as they said back home. Using his Comm, Robbins began relaying orders to his men that they were to follow to the dot.

Then, they broke formation. Robbins ran straight for them, and braked, turning sideways. He pulled out his .50 handgun, and pointed it at the man who tried to give him orders. On his back was an SMG high powered lasgun. Very dangerous to even Power Armour. On the side of his bike, a massive Bowie knife.

The other five circled them and stopped, pulling out their weapons. All of them had SMGs with the drum mag like Robbins did, and Bowie knives and the .50 handgun. And they were all pointing at the little group of people. One man out of the five had a shotgun, which he pumped fast.

"I am Captain Robbins of the HRA Empire Navy, leader of the Spetznaz boarding party. Who are you, and why did you try to order us to stop."

Vagabundo started aiming at various men. "State your business!"

"I am Chief Warrant Officer Tucker of the Special Strike Force Battalution, OR rather the only survivor after... Hay mind checking your data base sometime about how long I have been here?" He said then gripped his pistol at his side just in case "But the bigger question is why your here, And if you would not mind enlightening me on your mission here?" he said walking up to them, He had a bluff that killing him would be an act of treason as he was still part of the military

((I could not fit this in as a profile pic so this is what Tucker looks like))
soldiers%20spartan%20futuristic%20weapons%20armor%20digital%20art%20concept%20art%20blades%20armored%20suit%20science%20fictio_www.wallpaperhi.com_53.jpg

"CWO2 Tucker, you've been here for fifteen years. And if I were you, I'd shut up now. I'm the man in charge here," Robbins said, and then cocked the gun by pulling back the hammer. He was not going to let them take any step further. "I'm giving you an order. Stand down. And you."

He pointed his gun to Lee, and stared at him. "I'll ask the questions. We're here on a survey mission. If this world is tainted with Chaos, we wipe it out. If not? We colonize."

"And by what right do you judge?" Vagabundo asked, pointed his gun at him.

"Sir..No Sir" He said and pointed his duel pistols right at Robbins "You have no right to just walts in here, And If I were you I would be the one shutting up, I was off saving our race before you were in your big boy pants" He said, then looked at the speeders "Article four dash twenty five of are code says under no circumstances are we allowed to let people colonize an already inhabited planet, Now you can say that that's changed in the last fifteen years, But it has yet to apply to me" He says and then walks over to Lee still aiming his pistols at robbins

"Colonize..?" Xiara, was very confused... The Actarian Dominion was a strong power within the galaxy. These beings must be very new to the star system. "How can you colonize an already civilized planet?" Above the tip of the cave he spoke, somewhat puzzled by this turn of events. This being spoke of some of 'chaos,' perhaps this an interpretation of the spiritual power that Actarian shamans are able to manipulate. Though he was aware of it's misuse, as it was many eons ago. As confused as he was, the serpentine caretaker kept his composure, still keen to find out what this idea of colonizing an already colonial like race was, and how these people interpreted misuse of spiritual power.

"By whose right? The Emperor of Mankind. Our leader. You want to tell him that, bud, you can go ahead and ask his spokesperson, which is me, and I'll tell you to shove your foot up your ass and get lost." Robbins said, and pulled out his SMG, pointing it at Tucker. This was going to be a very interesting time. He looked at Xiara, and with that look, Xiara would've been able to tell that Robbins meant no harm to the indigenous, and wanted to help them. As such, there wasn't a single gun pointed at him.

"Tucker, technically, you're under my command, since you are a Guardsmen. Now, under our laws, you are disobeying orders. If there was a Commissar here right now, he'd shoot you clear in the face. But since you have a load of medels, I'll let you off." Robbins said, and looked a little confused when he stated code and law. There was no such code... There was nothing that he spoke of. The HRA Empire he spoke of was... Very, very old and forgotten. Then he got it. He was from a peaceful planet. Well, that planet probably didn't exist now. "The home planet you were from doesn't exist anymore. We've never used those laws. Only one planet did, and unfortunately, our soldiers never got there in time."

He was getting fed up. Real fed up. And so were his men. He thought about Xiara's question, and knew the answer. "I know you are native here, and I know you have many questions for me, but I will answer them as soon as these two bumbling fools will drop their weapons and shut up"

"You shall not disturb the dead." Vagabundo said, slowly putting his weapon at his side.

"look here, Im not following orders until I get it directly from the head of command and I do mean HEAD and DIRECT" He had put his weapons to his sides but had not holstered them

"I'm not here to disturb the dead." Robbins said, lowering his weapons and holstering his SMG. "I'm here to research, and to survey, and colonize. If you have problems with that, then too bad. Tucker, if you want to do that so bad, I'll get you to our HQ and you can talk to our Emperor."

Tucker nodded "thank you, I hope you don't take offense, its just I was trained not to take orders from a new officer unless authorize by command, due to the information I hold or my value to the army" He said, then holstered his guns "Take no offense to my previous actions. Its been awhile, Coming back to a new order after fifteen years is, A little tougher then a I thought, Though I will be fine" then looked at his rifle and pistols "I imagine these guns are pretty out dated compared to your new tech?" He said, looking at the Humans new looking weapons, Though they could just be shiny, Due to the fact he was using the same weapons for fifteen years

"Fine, fine. You won't like the Emperor, though. He isn't as you remember him. Grouchier." Robbins said, and ordered his men to stand down. He had one advantage, though. The Spetznaz listened to nobody but him. He could order them to do whatever he wanted to, but the others couldn't. "You're homeworld's guns have always been low tech. Even more so than most places. We've been using these for thousands of years."

Tucker smirked under his helm "I dont need to like him, I only need to be briefed, then im under your command, if you would like i can file a detailed report on my units crash landing here?" he said, then decided to ask another question " If I may, Could I use some of your ships facilities to repair my armor and my personal shield?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Superstitious Sands (Closing Soon)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus