Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Superstitious Sands (Closing Soon)

Tucker (played by Chris_Pike)

Tucker never took any threats to heart, or really paid attention to them, he went to the armory "Thanks" He said to the people who had fixed it, and put his armor on, then activated his shield, then turned it off, " Everything seems to be in working order" He said, then ran to the place Captain Robbins was at, then saluted "First Lieutenant Tucker, Ready for duty Sir" Tucker said, He now had his orders, So he would not disobey
Captain Robbins (played by HRA)

"Tucker, I want you to get two more men, and get them on bikes. At least one attack bike. We're going into town, soon. After you've done that, report back here. Don't worry, they'll be happy to oblige." Robbins said, and popped a red beret on top of his head with a golden wreath. Spetznaz. "Welcome to the Elite Boarding party. Have fun."

Tucker Saluted "Sir, Yes Sir" He said, he did not say that as fast as most, though he did not speak very fast ever, He then walked around and studied the solders, then pointed at two of them and motioned them to follow him, he then got to the bikes "Right you two, We are heading into town soon, And you coming with Understand?"

((I wont reply unit the others, I just wanted to put move my character forward a little))

"Sir, yes, sir!" They shouted, and got onto the bikes, speeding off with Tucker. Robbins was waiting for them at the rendezvous point, and he and his men were on their bikes. There was two side cars, for the other two people.
Xiara (played by KingofHaddock) Topic Starter

"Whether or not my order can trust you and your soldiers, is not for me to decide unfortunately." Xiara stated walking slowly outside the mouth of the cave. Though he had still wondered what these offworlders intended with Acta. If the Actarian dominion were to actually find out that 'aliens' had illegally landed upon the planet, who knows how it would react? He waited for this rendezvous before he would take them to one of the cities. He already had his speeder, so he did not need any other form of transport.

Tucker followed behind Robbins, His Bike had Particle Auto-Cannons on the sides, they were slow shooting cannons, but powerful, though they could be dodged easily if an untrained person used them, Good think Tucker was not untrained

"Alright, everyone's here. Lets go. Uh, I didn't catch your name, but if you could lead on?" Robbins asked Xiara, and hopped on his bike. His men also did the same, and reloaded their guns and whatnot. Waiting for Tucker to stop, he hit the ignition, and waited.

Before he placed himself upon his speeder, he adjusted the cowl around his waist, making it into a hood. If he was going into contact with the major cities, he wanted to keep himself away from the public eye. "My name is Xiara, and I will lead you to East city." He then hopped upon his speeder, reserving another word of warning for the offworlders:

"Before we continue, I have another warning for you. East City is in Western Dominion territory, the main faction upon Acta. As a Dominion, The government is very fascist, extremely stubborn and untrusting towards offworlders, due to it's conflicts with some of the major galactic species, and if they were to find out about offworld military, they could view such a thing as a transgression. I hope I do not intimidate anyone with this warning. All I ask is just to be careful."

His words finished, he activated the speeder. It hovered upon the sand, creating a small whirlwind. "Follow me to the west of the east!" he shouted as he shot off towards the western outback.

"There is no intimidation here. Very hard to intimidate us or make us afraid, but then again, there are a lot of things out there much deadlier than what you would see on this planet, and much worthier of fear. Lead on! Roll out men!" Robbins ordered, and revved his bike. The massive two wheeled machine roared across the landscape, the suspension absorbing the bounces with ease. They easily traveled as fast as the speeder, and they weren't going to go faster.
Lee Elexion (played by Jabonicus)

Vagabundo followed, a strange symbol and words written in Spanish were engraved on the sides of his speeder.

"I have been there a few times" Tucker stated but went no further than that, He was not wanted or anything, And he was liked by the locals there, but the government would rather he went and died out in the desert, He had no idea why

As they rode across the outback, the ruins of ancient Actarian structures dotted the purple landscape, such as temples, shipyards and large statues. The sulfuric storms were not kind to the outback today. As Xiara and the followers drew ever closer to the whereabouts of the city, the sulfur clouded the lands swept through the landscape, clouding the desert, and hopefully not diluting their path.

"Xiara, there's a storm ahead! Looks like a dangerous one, too. Want to go on?" Robbins asked, looking at the storm. Their armour might be able to handle it if they got too close, and their gasmasks could close off the gasses, but if they stayed in it too long, they would die. And that wasn't preferable.

Tucker looked at the storm and then activated his shield, It would be charged up by now, And it looked like he might need it "We can survive in the storm for a little while, But what about you?" He asked, looking at Xiara and Lee
Lee Elexion (played by Jabonicus)

"I lived in the desert since I was a baby! A storm is nothing!" Vagabundo replied.

"What he says is true.." Xiara replied. "This storm seems quite harmless, though it could cloud our direction if we are not careful." The skull that covered his head made sure that the sulfuric clouds would not get into his eyes, though the dust was the least of their dangers. If the storm were to surround them, it could completely cloud their path.

"Alright. I'll get a homing beacon attached to my bike. They should be able to find us even if the storm swallows us whole. How much longer?" Robbins asked, grabbing the homing beacon from his bag on the side of the bike and activating it, slipping it back.

"If there's no differences in how we interpret time, I'd say ten more minutes." Xiara stated, as he squinted through his helmet at the bleak city on the horizon. It was above a large mountain, appearing as a giant long cylinder on the outside. That was it's wall, to protect it's citizens from the sulfuric clouds, though they were rarely dangerous. "There it is, upon the landscape!" He shouted, pointing to a skyscraper that protruded from the enclosed city.

"That reminds me of the HRA capital city... Huge walls, but more war like..." Robbins said, and smiled. The capital was cooler on the inside, and much more beautiful. It had a fortress on top, but underground, it was a beautiful, artistic city. Barely anyone knew.

"only ever heard hear say and rumors of what the capital looked like" Tucker said, and looked around to make sure if anything would attack them, they would not be caught off guard

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Superstitious Sands (Closing Soon)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus