Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Superstitious Sands (Closing Soon)

Xiara (played by KingofHaddock) Topic Starter

"Neither can I, my friend." Xiara replies as he watched Robbins' squad pour in to the holo-vator, hoping that the transport was strong enough to lift everyone inside the tight space. A covered finger from Xiara's gauntlet pressed unto the upward key upon the left side of the elevator, where Xiara had tightly slipped inside. As the holo-vator activated, the group rose above the town within seconds, and yet within minutes they were above some of East City's smaller high rise buildings. It would not take long before they entered the high class district. Holo-vator travel was not charged, as there was little resource that went into making them work, and the time it took from once place to the other was very short.

As he waited until the last minutes of the elevator to reach it's destination, which probably gave Robbins' a few seconds more to answer Tucker's question, as well as Xiara to put on a flesh mask to cover his severed face.
Captain Robbins (played by HRA)

"Yes, yes yes Tucker. That includes you." Robbins said, looking around. The city looked rather nice. Like Chicago did when it was modern. He enjoyed the view, but most of all, he enjoyed the thinking time. He didn't want to have to bombard this planet if he could avoid it, and he was especially happy that he could talk to the leaders.
Tucker (played by Chris_Pike)

"Alright" Tucker said looking at the city. This was much better than any other city he had seen on this planet, And it was far better looking than his Old Training Barracks, Was that even still standing? Probably not, His superiors did say that at the end of the Program, They would destroy all evidence of the Project, Even the People involved if such a need arises. It did not look like it came too that or Robbins would have already tried too kill him. "What else has changed in the last sixteen or however long I have been here?" He asked Robbins, But did not look at him directly

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Superstitious Sands (Closing Soon)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus