Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Some way to signify/filter off-site LfRPs?

I know that the forum icon system is already getting a little crowded so maybe some other method might be in order, but I would love to see a way to filter out or immediately identify RPs taking place elsewhere (e.g. discord) in a more convenient manner than having to check the post first, as not everyone posts their preference in venue in their RP title.

I say this as someone who likes to keep my RPs on-site. I've seen ads that leave the discord stuff until the bottom of the post in the past, which can be a bit annoying if said post is particularly long. And discord RPs do clog up the find RP tool a little as well.

It'd make thing a lot quicker and easier to filter out such things.
May I second this? It's disappointing to look through interesting threads, only to find out that the actual roleplaying would be on Discord or elsewhere. I'm also an on-site roleplayer, so this would be a very convenient option. It would also help off-site players find each other too.
This would be appreciated. :)
Good idea Riik. :)
Yep. I agree.
I'm also in support of this suggestion.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Some way to signify/filter off-site LfRPs?

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus