Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What's your character's proudest moment?

I'm feeling absolutely horrible! Stave off the bads with glory stories about your character. It can be anything at all!
Me: This character got a cute and boyfriend. đŸ€Ł

Aimi: Wh-what? No!-I mean, he's, well, yeah. He is...mmmnngg
>\\\\\\\<

((Literally didn't know what to mention. Haha.))
Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

“My proudest moment in life was the day I met my daughter for the first time.”
Vladimir Volkov (played anonymously)

Providing knowledge about the paranormal to make sure the guild is always updated on the new stuff and probably defeating a powerful demon that had possessed an entire town.

In some paranormal RPs, I play him disabled, a consequence of encountering the demon. In these RPs, his proudest moment was when his assistant who is also his student became a great paranormal investigator and him finally being able to breathe on his own and taking a few steps.
Phoebe Blythe (played anonymously)

"My friends and I got to save our neighbor and friend's business. It took a lot of work, but the effort was all worth it!" Phoebe smiles proudly from her accomplishment.
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"I can eat a man whole in four seconds...Weird thing to be proud of but hey, here it is!"
Jude (played by Banshee)

"... I've outsmarted the cops for fourteen years. The Rime Reaper seem to have latched on as of lately? It's what they call me in the newspapers... While I do like it that's way too cool, I'm not sure it suits me..." *turns red, clearly flattered*
"Getting away from my abusive late husband any way I had to."
Black Datura (played by Zelphyr)

Good luck getting her to ever admit it (or even any connection), but in one continuity Chaser would be hard-pressed to pick between any of many moments watching her son grow up and eventually diverge from the dark paths she and his father had taken (some that stand out as notable events beyond just random observances include when he announced pursuing a legit career - even if it's still dangerous - and when he stood against her in defense of someone who turned out to be innocent) and finding the courage to propose to and enter a... well, more standard union with her son's father after years of paranoia and other issues had kept their relationship... difficult. Their little, kinda-impromptu "wedding" even had a witness, who she asked to be present!

But if sum totals can be counted instead of just moments, she doesn't have the ability to communicate how proud she is of her son. (Who only exists in that continuity... Doesn't even have his own profile. He's just the sweetest bounty hunter, though. Even kinda adopted some random, feral mutant kid as his little brother. They wrestle around a lot.)
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“My proudest moment? That is a good question really. I would say when my daughter Sarah was born, but it was quickly followed by my saddest moment three days later when Sarah died from a heart defect. I think I have only been ‘existing’ since then.”
"Well so far that would be relocating to Texas and buying a house," Gary explained. "When Pizza Time Theatre, that's a California pizzeria chain I work for began expanding east, I had a chance to move out to the Dallas area as a tech manager. I've met some great people. I think it was a good decision."
Sylvanus Tadala (played by ChebaTheBee)

"My proudest moment? That's a difficult question. But, considering you asked, it would be overcoming my inner demons and moving on. Some of them are still there, but most have disappeared."
Beating up her douchbag of a father, Zeus, and leaving Mount Olympus.
But really, that wasn’t much proudness as it was more relieving. She wasn’t proud but it needed to be done and put the god in his place once and for all

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What's your character's proudest moment?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus