Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello!

hey y'all, i'm emir! i'm fifteen, use they/them pronouns, and i actually used to have an account on rpr once upon a time. i don't remember the account name (i know i deleted it), or if i used it or not (honestly, i probably just lurked) but my point is that i have been on here before!

i stopped roleplaying a bit ago, mostly because my life became busy and i stopped visiting the websites i roleplayed on, but i've recently gotten into a huge writing slump so i'm hoping that roleplaying might get me out of it. (: it could backfire majorly and send me down further into this rabbit hole, but november's coming up and i'm getting a tad bit desperate, so here i am! plus, i remember that rpr was a fantastic community to be a part of, and i'm hoping to actually be a part of the community this time. i'm looking forward to everybody's copy-pasted welcome messages (assuming people still do that? i know i did to get that fancy rainbow accolade) & i hope y'all are having a good day!
Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome back!
lleuadamaris_

Welcome!! Anything you need, you can talk to me
Welcome (back) to RPR,
🎃Emir!🎃
giphy.gif
Welcome back to RPR! The community is still flourishing, I can tell you that haha
I remember doing copy and paste messages on my old account, as well XD the rainbow accolade was too tempting. I hope you enjoy your time here! <3
Hello and welcome back to the community I hope you’ll still enjoy being on here!
Hi, welcome (or rather, welcome back.) Guess what? This isn't a copy-pasted message :D mine never are
emir Topic Starter

ALTY_Heave wrote:
Welcome back to RPR! The community is still flourishing, I can tell you that haha
I remember doing copy and paste messages on my old account, as well XD the rainbow accolade was too tempting. I hope you enjoy your time here! <3

Thank you so much!! I used to have like. 6 rainbow accolades, I think, and I was so egotistic about it. Anyways, I noticed that you had an Oikawa gif on your profile — are you a fan of Haikyuu!! as well?
emir Topic Starter

starwolf wrote:
Hello and welcome back to the community I hope you’ll still enjoy being on here!

Thank you!! It’s been great so far (:
emir Topic Starter

AliRevellian wrote:
Welcome (back) to RPR,
🎃Emir!🎃
giphy.gif

The Star Wars gif…as you should. Anyways, thank you so much!
emir Topic Starter

TheLorekeeper wrote:
Hi, welcome (or rather, welcome back.) Guess what? This isn't a copy-pasted message :D mine never are

Aha, you have far more energy than I did when I did welcome messages! I tried making each message (somewhat) unique but laziness won out in the end.
emir Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Welcome to RP Repository! :)

Thank you! (Side note but you sent this on 11:11 which is such a satisfying time, oh my lord.)
emir Topic Starter

Min-ya wrote:
Welcome back!

Thanks!
emir Topic Starter

lleuadamaris_ wrote:
Welcome!! Anything you need, you can talk to me

Thank you!
Hello emir and welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome back to RPR
emir Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Hello emir and welcome to RPR!

Thanks!
emir Topic Starter

Lavacho wrote:
Hello and welcome back to RPR

Thank you!
nindyaru

welcome back!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus