Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

"Hug. Carefully......"
Beck (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

he'd given drael a slight hug, pickpocketing him and walking off
Paragon (played anonymously)

Pickpockets her stuff back and slaps him before flying away with a smirk.
Epox (played by X2C)

Flirt, but only playfully. Nothing to make her feel uncomfortable
Beck (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He hugged epox slightly and offered him some of the stuff he'd pickpocketed
Slaps Beck into a a paste for pickpocketing him earlier
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

The catling woman peered up at the behemoth of a man. Although she was not unfamiliar to beings that breached six feet in height, they always manage to surprise her in some way. This man was no different. "Oh my," Xailah murmured, her tone comprised of half amusement and half concern. This large fellow had made quick work of the little pickpocket who had been testing him, which was a surprising display to say the least. This wasn't a giant you wanted to mess around with.

She wasn't the type to (intentionally) flirt, so that was out of the question. Therefore she was left to teeter between the last two options. Hug or slap? "I would be inclined to hug you," she started, "but I'm afraid you would crush me with your sheer size." Not to mention, she wasn't too fond of physical contact with strangers. That left her with only one other option: slap. "I do not mean any ill will with this, I apologize in advance." With that, she brought a petit, gloved hand to his side, with a soft pap.
Pya (played by Reithesniper)

She'd look at Xailah , for a moment she looked around and then held up a sign saying Friend, although its poorly written "We dont even have to touch, since you ya know cant even touch me (not without going through me at least)"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hmm. I don't know if i should even forgive ya for interrupting the fight between me and Nolegs but.. ah. I will just hug you so we can just be over with this situation." Emo0017.jpg
Cyber 'surf' Lightseeker (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"Uh- uhm-" slight hug
Epox (played by X2C)

Well I'm definitely not going to Flirt or Hug him
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I am sorry.” With that, Skadi simply slaps the being in front of her, and moves on.
He ever so delicately patted her on the head.
Robin (played by Jaws)

She looked at Drael then at her three options. Flirt? That was out of the question. Hug or slap? He was quite tall and she didn’t feel like slapping anyone so she hugged Drael.

(Path Chosen: Hug)
Lady Red (played by Reithesniper)

"Well she already forgave me for the whole mind control situation-"

She'd walk over and hugged Robin
Captain Marvel (played anonymously)

"Flirt."
Red Hood (played anonymously)

He would lightly tap Captain Marvel with the back of his hand
Robin (played by Jaws)

She looked at Jason with a smile, “I will be happy to woo you any time.”

(Path Chosen: Flirt)
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Oh yeah" he grinned at her

(Flirt)
Epox (played by X2C)

A scoundrel like myself, he deserves a hug....

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus