Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Moth (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Moth is just drinking some water, out of confusion What is going on-
I have no idea
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

Yulianna Hawthorn wrote:
After hearing that response Yulianna marched up to the young lad leaning up against the wall and slapped him across the face.

β€œ So you take pleasure in striking innocent women and children?!” She scowled, pointing her clawed finger at his bruised face accordingly with an intense rage.
(ooc: Continuing with the game since the last two posts are derailing them!)

"Hmm... Well, you don't look like you swing that way, but you know, good people deserve good things!" A'sraha said, spreading her arms wide and jumping straight into the Tabaxi's own. "Have a hug, on the house!"
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Carry me!!!"

Cue Elaine hugging the priestess, latching on their back.

HUG
"So, you do like having a good pint after a good fight, eh?"

The man slams his credits on the table, pointing at the bartender to bring the first round of beverages to the two.

"Let this battle be legendary, then"

Flirt
Mayson Vye (played anonymously)

"I feel like you'd be extremely mad if I hugged you, but even more mad if I did either of the other two options. I also just want to hug you, so hug it is!"

Hug.
Toxic Ryuu (played by starwolf)

*he grinned* β€œflirt you look fun to be with maybe a drink after this?”
Alex (played anonymously)

The male yawned quietly. "Oh, uhhh... You look soft so... Hug?" He mumbled before opening his arms as the sleeves of his oversized sweater flop.
Peter (played anonymously)

"Bring it in, bring it in," He sounded a bit more casual than he felt at the moment, awkwardly unfolding his arms to hover towards them. Hugging strangers wasn't exactly foreign to him... it just wasn't usually the first thing he did when meeting somebody. Oh well, he liked hugs at least. "Don't stab me. K'thanks."

Awkward hug.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

A'sraha jumped into Peter's arms for a short but tight squeeze, a happy hum on her lips as she leaned her full height and weight on him for a moment before letting go, then skipping away with a carefree giggle.
WIP (played anonymously)

--
Mayson Vye (played anonymously)

Mayson looked at Noah, a little confused by his current emotions. "You look nice today!" He smiled, a bit of red filling his cheeks.

Flirt.
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

Drans looks over the person, "seems like he wouldn't mind having a hug... I don't give many of these but... I'm going to trust that you won't backstab me like so many of the others"
Kiddo (played anonymously)

Kid didn't want to be rude, honestly, but - given she is a woman of solid personal morals - she finds herself sighing and rolling her eyes before lightly pappin' Drans on the cheek. Figures, given an age isn't apparent and the mood for hugs and otherwise isn't hers tonight.

The blonde rolls her shoulders, tucking a hard-chew between her teeth before stowing it away in her cheek. Kid's voice is muffled, "Whoops, 'ya dead now, Kidd'ya."

Slap.
X23 (played anonymously)

X23 stared at the owl person strangely before giving her an awkward hug.
Zreek (played by Leighoflight)

Turkey hops over to the lady, flapping his wings against her in what is possibly the weakest slapping imaginable. He then skips away.
The flutter of large wings and the click-clack of talons behind her puts Lisa on edge. When she turns and catches a glimpse of the avian creature over her shoulder, she startles. With a shriek, she slaps him across the cheek with suddenly clawed hands.

A few bandages and awkward apologies later, hopefully she finds herself forgiven and they can both forget this ever happened.
Chromie (played anonymously)

β€œYou really look like you could use a hug.”

The gnome floats up and gives her one.
"Given that my slap would kill you, and I'm never gonna flirt in my lifespan. Have a hug." Mary awkwardly wraps one of her wings around the gnome
Erin Demond (played by Malacath)

"I'm afraid the only option that wouldn't get me killed or judged would be to simply give you a hug." Erin did his best to get it over with quickly and simply gave an awkward nod afterwards.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus