Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Koko Collymore (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"I feel like if I hugged you..I'd turn into ice, but it'd be worth it." She said, followed with a laugh
Koa Sirius (played by chouu)

"I'd kiss you, despite... I don't enjoy immature people. Pfft, like I'm not childlike already - Wait, what were we talking about ag- Hmm... Slap, my darling." He said, raising his hand, though gave her/him a delicate but abrupt slap.
witchbrew (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Koa would find himself wrapped in a great big fluffy hug from a lil witchy bat boy
Inka Anatemori (played by Reithesniper)

"Hello little one..." She'd look down at Witchbrew and just hugged them
Noros (played by Jaws)

"My, my....how about a hug?", he said smiling then hugs Inka.

Path Chosen: Hug
Rhialla (played by -Knight-)

"Flirt." She says with a warm smile
"I cannot slap a fellow hero, and my heart will always belong to my deceased wife. Hug"
witchbrew (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"Hugs for new friends!"
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"We would be the most epic buddy-cop movie!"

Hug
Larissa (played by PinkBrat)

"Slap. You look like you'd put up a good fight."
Nikolas (played anonymously)

"Hug. I wouldn't feel right to slap you and you aren't my type for me to flirt with, sorry.
Zeon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Zeon had curled his fist up into a ball, only to tap his shoulder lightly in place of a slap and stated "I don't wanna bother you with a hug.... and I don't wanna get on your bad side with a slap either......and I don't really do flirting......"
Drago (played by Dragothemonk)

laughs evily "can drago tail slap the troll?" smirks "if not then hug"
"Slap. With great enthusiasm"
Zeon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Zeon had, once more, curled his fist up into a ball, only to wind up Hugging drael

"Another hug! yup you get a hug cause Drago says you need a hug!" hugs the troll
"Ohhh, I'd love to hug a dragon!" Bailey marveled at the scaly sight, taking a moment to readjust her glasses. "But I think you'd crush me if I tried! Hmm- Wai-wai-wait! I almost forgot!"

In the blink of an eye, Bailey suddenly shoots up to twice her size- about 10 feet tall- which is just big enough for Bailey to safely throw her arms around the dragon for a hug.

"Hug cause a shape shifter looks fun to hug and torture with more hugs" Drago then tries to tackle hug the shapeshifter
Fantasy Creatures (played by PinkBrat)

"A hug!" - Lily

"hmmm hug I think or maybe flirt... haha Drago don't know"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus