Side-hug Bethany
Bethany Poison (played by Rattlesnake)

Iโ€™d bear hug this guy. So bad.
Nox (played by fiesch)

Well a good hug is always nice
Robin (played by Jaws)

She hugs him, "Hugs are nice indeed."
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

"Very good person, sooo hug!" She smirks and hugs Robin "Also never hugged a fox person before-"
"Could headpats double as a hug?"
While Haku wasn't quite sure how to feel about trusting the likes of demons, perhaps his instincts were being a tad too harsh this time. The warrior before him hadn't done anything wrong, as far as he was aware. In fact, the demon has supposedly done his fair share of good.

Allowing his guard to relax, Haku gave Drael a couple of pats on the back. Not necessarily slapping, but for the game's sake, we'll call it that.

With an approving nod and a smile stretched across his wolfish features, Haku wandered off.
Balthazar (played anonymously)

The feline sauntered over toward the canid with a saucy little smirk on his smug cat face. With his tail at full staff, swishing languidly behind him, Balthazar reached upward with a dainty paw and tabbed gingerly at the air for the other to notice his efforts.

He then padded about the wolf, twining inconveniently between legs and walking paths to continue his attempts to garner attention.

At long last, a soft, airy mewl escaped the Familiar and a paw drew up once more and bap, bapped at whatever available space he could muster doing no real damage. Just a commonplace cat pestering his canine contender. An old, antiquated tradition of bygone times...
The Enemies (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Hmm... Oh? A random Slime Bunny has spawned in. It got on top of Balthazar then healed the cat slowly. This means hug by the way if your wondering.
Robin (played by Jaws)

She hugs all the slimes and worms with a tight squeeze.
"I would definitely hug you, small one"

โ€œIโ€™m not good at flirting but for him? Iโ€™d fry my absolute best.โ€
Ryan (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Bethany would find herself wrapped in a hug from Ryan
The Enemies (played by Taro_Nuke1)

The Worms decided to slap. Due to reasons like this.

Bethany hugged the enemies Hoping it would warm their hearts.
Slime Bunny (played by Taro_Nuke1)

The Slime Bunny attached itself to Bethany. It seems it wants a hug.

Bethany grins and hugs the slimy creature
Hugs you. "You seem nice. But I wouldn't flirt with you." Ella said in a strait to the point manner
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Gitai sighs. Sheโ€™s still suppressing most of her emotions. โ€œHonestly, Iโ€™d rather not do anything, nor do i want to slap youโ€ฆ.โ€

(Slap with no Slapping)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ๐Ÿ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? ๐Ÿ‘

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus